close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

F.S. Savage 243 and long action 223 (ohio)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by w103tws, Feb 22, 2010.

1. w103tws

w103tws

Savage 11 fcns chambered in 243 with accutrigger.

This has been my varmint/target rifle for the past 2 years. I purchased this brand new. The barrel and action has been duracoated flat black to preserve the factory finish. Adjustable Accutrigger. The stock has been primed, and painted with a tan black and gray textured paint then finished off with several coats of Matte UV resistant clearcoat. The barrel channel was completely dug out and widened for a true free float barrel. The bipod stud has been moved back about 2 inches and the channel has been filled with pc-11 epoxy to improve rigidity and balance. This rifle IS a 1/4 MOA shooter. Have only about 250 rounds through it. $375 cash. (includes rifle, stock, and Burris extreme tactical bases. Scope, rings and bipod not for sale) $375

Savage model 111 LONG ACTION chambered in 223.

I purchased this gun with intentions of building a competition rifle off of the action, but never did. This being a Long action, it can be rechambered for pretty much any long or short action caliber. This rifle has a very low round count, and the bore and outside look new. Barrel channel has been dug out and widened, then filled with PC-11 epoxy to improve rigidity and balance. The stock has been primed, then painted with an OD matte sand finish paint. The forend and grip has been texturized with PC-11 then painted matted black. This has a very crisp and light adjustable Non-accutrigger. If you don't want the stock, I could put the factory wood one on, but it has some small dings in it. Comes with bases. $350

I prefer a ftf deal in ohio (around van wert) but am willing to ship to your ffl, and will split the shipping cost. call 419 203-2284 or email trentonwilliam@hotmail.com

243 is tan 223 is green

2. w103tws

w103tws

3. w103tws

w103tws

4. w103tws

w103tws

5. TimP

TimP 1 Proud Infidel

Does the 243 use the detachable box mags?

thanks
    Tim