close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

F/S: Pioneer VSX-D608 HT receiver, like new, $150

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by SVTNate, Aug 15, 2003.

1. SVTNate

SVTNate Packers fan

Pioneer VSX-D608 Home Theater receiver, 100W per channel, Dolby Digital 5.1, sub-out, very nice unit, like new and always cared for, $150, half the cost of the lowest online e-tailer. Reason for sale? I upgraded to high-end Rotel gear, and simply no longer need it. Remote is included and like new as well, AM/FM antennae included too. I can probably ship in the original box, gotta look around the attic for it though ;)

Please e-mail me at "AEROPLANE33 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM" (spelled out to avoid spam bots). Use the subject heading "STEREO" so I can easily separate the real e-mail from the junk e-mail :)

Unit works perfectly, but no warranty is expressed or implied. If you're local (Southern California), I am more than happy to let you come and pick it up. Otherwise, I ship UPS ground, and you'll be paying for it (probably 20-30 bucks, I imagine).

I accept cash (face to face) and check, no PayPal. Look at my post count and join date, and it's clear I'm not new to GlockTalk (and I'm not going anywhere, heh).

Thanks!

2. LaserMax30

LaserMax30 Guest

3. SVTNate

SVTNate Packers fan

Hey, thanks a lot! :cool: