close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

F/s Hp Ze1210 Notebook Pc

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Trigariumrex, Nov 26, 2002.

1. Trigariumrex

Trigariumrex Millennium Member

Hi all,
    I'm selling one Hewlett Packard ze1210 Notebook PC. It's less than 4 months old and is pretty much like new. I hardly used it and I'm selling it because I would rather build another desktop PC. Anyhow
    it is in perfect aesthetic and operational condition.
    Here's what you'll get:
    HP ze1210 Notebook Pc *specs & desc. below* Box, software,cables,charger,etc.
    HP USB floppy drive
    HP LNIB silver/blue force feedback mouse usb/ps2
    Kensington silver/blue 5 button optical mouse
    Case Logic Ballistic Nylon Laptop case.
    And if you want i'll load up MSOFFICE XP!

Asking $900.00 plus shipping. I paid 1400+ new. Sorry no trades. I'm in the L.A. area and would be more than willing to drive to neighboring cities to do the transaction. If interested contact me at AgorrillaC@aol.com.

[​IMG]

Here is some info on it:
    Right-sized for work or play, the HP pavilion ze1210 notebook PC powers through papers and presentations with the AMD Athlon XP 1400+ processor. When it's time to have fun you can experience DVD thrills or record music and backups with the combination DVD+CDRW (24x/8x/8x/8x) drive. And gamers will love the integrated AGD 3D performance embedded in VIA ProSavage.

• AMD Athlon™ XP 1400+ processor keeps you powered through work or play
    • combination DVD+CDRW (24x/8x/8x/8x) drive enables true "all-in-one" perfomance that rivals the most powerful desktop PC
    • enjoy the latest blockbuster movie or burn your own music CDs from the road or at home
    • experience the features of Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition merging the best features of its consumer operating system with the power, security, and reliability of the Windows 2000 engine to create a friendlier, more dependable operating system
    • get into the latest and greatest games with integrated AGD 3D graphics with embedded in VIA ProSavage
    • internal stereo speakers with AC97 CODEC, Cx20468 stereo sound, microphone and headphone included perfect for gamers and students alike
    • two (2) USB external ports, one parallel port, RJ-45, RJ-11 modem port
    • 5 one-touch user configurable internet and shortcut keys
    • send e-mail or surf the Web with the built-in 56KbpsV.90/v.92 modem and 10/100 Ethernet for easy connection
    • great views from the 14.1" XGA TFT screen, resolution up to 1024x768
    • at about 6.2 lbs and right-sized at 12.6" x 10.4" x 1.3" this notebook is perfect take with you as you move about your day
    • experience the latest performance innovations by Corel, a home and business software industry leader, with Word Perfect 9 word processing and Quattro Pro 9 spreadsheet functionality
    • includes Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™ 5.0
    • the Microsoft Firewall security system acts as a protective boundary between you and the outside world

Specifications:
    processor
    AMD Athlon™ XP 1400+ with PowerNow! Technology for battery life optimization

memory
    256MB SDRAM at 133MHz(1x128MB) expandable to max memory 1024MB

hard drive
    20GB ATA 100, Gigabyte(GB)

multimedia drive
    DVD+CDRW combo drive (24x/8x/8x/8x)

display
    14.1" XGA-TFT (1024x768)

communications
    Integrated 56Kbps (v.90/v.92) and integrated 10/100 Nic

video
    16MB shared w/System; user expandable to 32MB; integrated AGP 3D graphics embedded in VIA ProSavage

sound
    Internal stereo speakers with AC97 CODEC, Cx20468 stereo sound

weight
    6.2lbs; weight may vary due to vendor component changes and manufacturing process

dimensions
    12.6" x 10.4" x 1.3" (thickness may vary at different points on the system)

operating system
    Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition

Thanks for looking!

2. Trigariumrex

900 shipped??! obo?! Really want to move this thing w/ the holidays coming up..

3. Code3Response

Code3Response Code3 Response

Interested in trading for a SWEET desktop unit? Im guessing not - but I need a laptop and this sounds perfect. Let me know.

4. Trigariumrex

Sorry not lookin for a trade. I already have most of my next desktop sitting here. Just contemplating on what video card to get.

FOr the laptop how about 850 plus shipping? Anyone, anyone??? Otherwise i'mma put it on Ebay come monday.

5. Trigariumrex

6. Trigariumrex

Alright here's the deal. The guy who originally bid the most for my laptop auction has decided to be a no show, it went for $960.00. I really need to move this thing w/ the holidays right around the corner. I called the guy up because his email was invalid, and he decided to file a claim against me saying that I harrassed him! Unbelievable. SO NOW MY EBAY ACCT is SUSPENDED until I make an appeal. UN F'N BELIEVABLE!!! The NERVE of some people. So I'd rather take a small hit and deal with good people on this board.

Anyways, $850 shipped! I think it was coderesponse3 who bidded on my auction? I think you're a member here. Let me know if you are interested. If you are interested in this please email me at OkaeOne@aol.com or AgorrillaC@aol.com, BTW PayPal, Money Order, and Cashiers Check is okay. I will take a personal check if some people here on the board are willing to vouch for you. Of course the item won't be shipped til the check clears!

Thanks
    Christian...

BTW. I've dealt with some people here on the board like JasonPeterMN or is PeterJasonMN, and a few others selling guns and what not.