close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

F/S Dillon range bag BACKPACK STYLE!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by mib2000, Dec 23, 2005.

1. mib2000

mib2000

SOLD!

Great way to be organized on the line. Easier to haul around than your typical range bag. Especially useful for those three-gun matches and such, where your hands are already full toting firearms.
    [​IMG]
    Features:
    • Rugged heavy-duty nylon construction.
    • Large center compartment with zipper access; rigid (removable) insert helps support heavy ammo loadouts.
    • Zippered pistol rug (removable).
    • Slots for calculator, pens, business cards, notepad.
    • Zippered document compartment.
    • Pistol magazine pouches.
    • Wide padded shoulder straps with grippy rubber backing.
    • Shoulder-strap pouches (detachable) for quick-access to cell phone, sunglasses, etc.
    • Detachable brass bag.
    • Water bottle.
    • Adjustable accessory straps.
    Details:
    Quantity: 1 (one). Color: black. Condition: 85%-90% Dimensions: 17.5"H x 13.5"W x 9.5"D. Retail price new: $69.95

More product pictures:
    http://www.cedhk.com/show.php/Object118
    (The range pack I am selling is labelled "Dillon Precision," not C.E.D. as pictured, and does not include the stool, which got lost at the range -- not to mention the STI mags or IPSC space gun shown in the link!)

The deal:
    Price shipped: $45, continental U.S. only. No trades. Please e-mail me -- not Private Message or post here -- for availability, payment. Easier to keep track and respond. Prefer payment by www.PayPal.com ... I am a "verified" seller of personal gear, and am on the "good guy" list at Sniper's Hide, AR15.com and other boards.

Thanks for your interest,
    mib2000