close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

F/S (1) Pair Maricopa Country Arizona Pink Jail Underwear

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by akapennypincher, Mar 15, 2003.

1. akapennypincher

akapennypincher Glock-O-Holic

For Sale (1) Pair Maricopa Country Arizona Pink Jail Underwear (Boxers not Briefs) Size Medium 34-36

$20.00 or Best Offer, Delivered via the U.S. Mail. Could bring this unique piece of Police Memorabilia to you Home or Office for Framing ,etc. Condition is 90% of NEW.

Read all about the Pink Undies that is Standard Issue in the Maricopa County Arizona Jail, run by the “Toughest Sheriff in America”. Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

These Boxes have a likeness of the Signature of Sheriff Joe Arpaio, The Sheriff logo, and Go Joe stenciled on one side.

http://www.cnn.com/US/9907/27/tough.sheriff

If Interested In The PINK UNDIES Send a Private Message with an offer.
    ;P;P;P;P;P

2. GlockedNCocked

GlockedNCocked Oompa Loompa

Isn't jail a place you are "held" pending arraignment or trial?

I have no love for criminals, but it does seem a little "rude" to treat people to a lower standard of care than you would treat an animal.

That sherrif admittedly serves his "guests" food unfit for human consumption, and is proud of the fact.

On the other hand, if the people in his jail ARE convicted, make them wear pink boxers or what not, but don't feed them rotten food. The money saved by feeding criminals botcholized bologna is NOT money well spent.

In my opinion forcing someone to choose betweeen starvation or eating rotten food is in and of itsself "cruel and unusual".

Sorry for hijacking your thread, but I don't belive that he (or any sheriff) should treat (presumed) innocent people worse than it is legal to treat an animal.