F-22 air show video

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by WINGS, Aug 28, 2007.

1. WINGS

WINGS CLM

***THE F-22 DEMO***

Here is the most recent video of the Raptor demo flight, as narrated by the pilot, Max Moga, himself! 9+ minutes long

In this video he takes the bird from 620-knots to minus 50-knots!!

Enjoy: http://www.kbvp.com/extreme-videos/f-22-raptor

2. IslandHopper

IslandHopper

That's just a fantastic shot at the end ... the Mustang, Eagle and Raptor in a formation pass.

3. gruntmedik

gruntmedik Semper Fi CLM

:patriot:

They had a Raptor demo at this year's Thunder over Louisville. It was not near as good as this demo, but was still an awesome display.

4. Juliet Lima

Juliet Lima Hawaiian Guy

I used to be a tower controller at Edwards AFB when the raptor was still being tested. it's the most impressive airplane i've ever seen fly. i remember one particular time the raptor took off with an F15 on the wing. they both started rolling at the same time (300 ft wide runways make that possible) and within 1 minute the raptor was leveling off at FL220 and the eagle was still hustling through 15,000 feet. i was amazed at the power and speed of the raptor at that point. not that i wasn't already.

that was one sweet video. i especially like the heritage flight with the raptor, mustang, and eagle.

5. iholla

iholla

I tell you seeing that demo in person is priceless! The F-22 is out of this world in what it can do--Im so glad we have 2 squadrons of F-22's in the AK so i can watch them daily:hearts: along with F-15C's / C-17 / AWACTS.....