Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After searching everywhere only to find out that the company making the accessories is no longer doing so, I decided to machine my own 2 fingered charging handle out of 6061 Aluminum. This is my first one and will be making some changes to it in the near future.

Hoping to start designing a folding stock adapter soon.

Overall, I like the gun. It shoots well and although it is all polymer, seems to be good quality. Many changes coming in the near future hopefully.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
After searching everywhere only to find out that the company making the accessories is no longer doing so, I decided to machine my own 2 fingered charging handle out of 6061 Aluminum. This is my first one and will be making some changes to it in the near future.

Overall, I like the gun. It shoots well and although it is all polymer, seems to be good quality. Many changes coming in the near future hopefully.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It's so funny to meet people who have bought the Extar EP9. I own one and once I got mine I realized just how good this pistol really is. It is truly one of my favorite firearms in my collection. The only downside is truly the accessories. I love the look and function of your charging handle. I have been looking for over a year and just gave up. Time has gone by and I decided just to check again and ran across this post. How much do you charge for one like that? I have found a buffer tube adapter to change out the braces and also a new 3D printed foregrip. Thank you and I look forward to your reply....

·
Registered
2 Posts

Totally dig. Great idea. Would you be interested in making them for other extar users who want this upgrade? Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Are you selling the charging handle or folding stock adaptor you made for your EP9? If so, email the details and price at [email protected]. my buddy and I are interested.
Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts

I would be interested in purchasing one of your well built charging handles. I can pay Venmo or PayPal. You can email me details at [email protected].

Please and Thank you!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would be very very interested in this charging handle. I’ve modded the **** out of my EP9 to where it’s almost unrecognizable, but it’s so much fun
What kind of [email protected]#&, lol? I have a night scope, red/green dot scope with green laser, different lower red laser and tactacam wireless camera. That's fine **** lol. Still only weighs 6lbs 3oz. Oh yeah extra heighth picatiney rails and mounts. Can't figure out how to load pics. Bummer

·
Registered
1 Posts

Would you make me 1 to purchase from you?..... Let me know thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts