Glock Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Zombie Jeebus!
1,414 Posts
let me be the first to say.

that. was. AWESOME.

· Zombie Jeebus!
1,414 Posts
I'd love to find pictures of that aftermath, and see just how fast he was hauling.

· Zombie Jeebus!
1,414 Posts
My first thought was David Spade in "Black Sheep" -

"did you see that? it was coming at us and like oh no can't stop alive alive alive alive DEAD"

· Caffeine Addled
1,245 Posts
Can you imagine how many times you'd have to run that car through the carwash!

· VIVA MEXICO !!!
3,684 Posts
Was it deer season or what?

· Registered
1,217 Posts
That is great video. I am with others he was not going THAT fast either, no aggressive up down motion from the humps in the road.

Deer the other car wax.

· Duct Tape?
348 Posts
See, that would have NEVER happened had he turned his dang siren on!!
Hooray for code 2 1/2!!

· Pretty Ladies!
5,027 Posts
FREAKING. AWESOME.

Wish there was more audio. If it had been me, there would have been a fair amount of screaming like a little girl.

· Girl w/a Glock
4,344 Posts
Local Chief did that last year. Heard there wasn't much left of the doe, or the car (incidentally, the car came within $400 of being totaled and the driver's side door now DROPS an inch when opened. Siren ended up crammed back through the radiator and the car rattles something fierce). Don't ask me how I know so much about the car.... *groans* One more week....... one more week.

· Deranged Deputy
14,604 Posts
That would never happen where I work, because there are so many freakin deer around you're always driving around with the thought "One is going to jump out in front of me any minute" It is a rare thing for us to go through a 4 on cycle without working a deer crash.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts