close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Experience with Kahr PM40?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Kona, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Kona

Kona

Have any of you shot this little guy? I have been contemplating on getting one since I already own a G27 and its pretty bulky on me for a CCW pistol. I want to keep the .40cal so thats why I am looking for the PM40 over the PM9. Any jams/work in period/ bad customer service/ poor reliability? I have smaller hands since I am a smaller framed guy (115lbs-5'5) and the glock is just a little bulky for me for CCW on my hip. So any info on Kahr PM40/ PM9's would be great! Thanks guys/gals!

2. bhk

bhk

I have one that I use mostly for a summer pocket gun, although it is on my belt right now. It runs flawlessly. It did jam some during the factory recommended 'break-in' period, but cleared right up at the recommended round count. It is light, powerful, and easy to shoot accurately. The trigger is great. I did have a problem with the trigger resetting properly after the break-in period, and sent it back for a quick and efficient repair. No complaints about service at all. That was three or so years ago.

3. wild cat mccane

wild cat mccane

google pm40 followers breaking.

I paid to send mine back. They replaced almost everything. came back still not returning to battery. First shot back broke the follower of the mag I did not have them replace.

My experience may not be the rule, but google helps a lot to get an idea of what to expect.

I mean the good review above me required a trip back.