close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Expendables 2 is a must see, especially if you're around my age

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Snaps, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Snaps

Snaps Hail 2 The King

Of course you have that whole cast from the last movie that's just great to see, especially if you grew up on those kinda movies.

This one is worth seeing just for the introduction of Chuck Norris scene, and I won't ruin it but it's hilarious, whole theater was laughing. JCVD makes a very good bad guy in this one, much better than the first one. Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarzenegger have bigger parts in it and of course there's some great one liners and throwback comments.

Of course it's your typical 90's action flick, it's not going to win any awards but you'll be thoroughly entertained!
    Coulda used Steven Segal or Wesley Snipes, but rumors are already out there that they're making a 3rd movie(randy coutoure said as much in an interview) and Segal has been offered a part.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2012
  2. glock509

glock509

it was a great action comedy. i loved the scene with arnold and bruce at the airport then the smart car

3. Parson

Parson

It was a great sit back and enjoy movie.

4. whoflungdo

whoflungdo

Agreed. Chuck Norris put it over the top. My daughter who is 15 didn't see the first one, but saw this one. She was laughing the whole time. She did ask some questions and I had to explain some of the references. LOVED Arnold and Bruce throwing each other lines around...

Worth seeing again. I agree JCVD made an awesome bad guy. I think Steven Segal, Clint Eastwood, and Mel Gibson should be in the next one if there is a next one..

5. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA Get off my lawn

I hear from all the steroids, AS has SMALLER parts. :)

I'll catch it on Netflix. . . maybe. I found the last one terrible. Sorry. I DID grow up with Rambo and Terminatahhh and the like. Unwatchable now.

6. Fox

Fox Varmit Control

The movie was worth watching to see the seaplane do a strafing run on the dock.

7. tarpleyg

tarpleyg

say that to his face :)

8. Snaps

Snaps Hail 2 The King

the way they played the first few notes of the good the bad and the ugly theme everytime you'd see Norris was honestly one of my favorite movie moments.

And they are doing a Expendables 3. Randy Couture confirmed it in an interview and said they'd start shooting in the fall.

Was enough for his maid :)
    you are honestly the first person I have heard say they didn't like that movie. Everybody I have spoken to or heard from has said it was one of their favorites.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2012
  9. Bodyarmorguy

Bodyarmorguy

Going to see it tonight with some buddies.

10. BuckeyePPC

BuckeyePPC

Saw it this afternoon. Really enjoyed the action. Great for laughs and quite frankly Sly is starting to look buff again. I couldn't help wonder what the botax to bullet ratio was in the movie. Almost all of those guys were so overdone. :cool: