close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Excellent survival manual

Discussion in 'Survival/Preparedness Forum' started by I'mStrapped, Mar 23, 2012.

1. I'mStrapped

I'mStrapped

SIX WAYS IN & TWELVE WAYS OUT
    The survival & evasion manual of the United States Rescue & Special Operations Group
    It covers everything from shelter and fire building to food and water procurement. Compact enough to be carried with you as a reference.
    http://www.sererescuesog.addr.com/USRSOG-Manual.htm

2. TangoFoxtrot

TangoFoxtrot OIF 04-05

Yep next on my to buy list. It will probably be simular to my Ranger handbook.

3. jason10mm

jason10mm NRA-GOA-TSRA

Do they have a pdf version? I wanna put it on my ipad....:)

I'll have to check it out. Should have a place between my beat up copies of the Ranger Handbook (from ROTC, I never went to Ranger School) and the BSA field manual, as well as more modern texts like Cody Lundins 98 degrees.

4. JeffreyD

JeffreyD

U.S. Army survival guide is a free download if you have a smart phone. 23 chapters and 10 appendices.

5. blueyedmule

blueyedmule

Bookmarked! I think a book on low-level SERE would be fantastic. What I mean is, simply walking through places and people without being noticed. Not by cops, military, crowds, etc.. I wonder if something by the FBI/CIA would be pretty useful. I'm thinking in times of unrest, not total Zombie Apocalypse.

They won't chase you if you don't draw attention to yourself.