close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Exc. cond. CRK Project II with CRK and S.O.E. custom sheaths

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Rigormootis, Nov 12, 2002.

1. Rigormootis

Rigormootis Semper Gumby

As pictured Chris Reeve Project II knife (click here for specs) with its as-new CRK leather sheath and custom kydex-lined SOE (Special Operations Equipment) sheath.

[​IMG]

I will try to post a better picture tomorrow…

Details:

This knife is in excellent condition with only some minor wear marks on the butt-cap from rubbing on my pistol butt and a few minor marks here and there (Kalguard is tough stuff!). I have kept the convex edge sharp & polished (I have only needed to strop it with a loaded leather strop to restore the factory edge). Inside the base of the aluminum butt-cap I have epoxied a 14mm Brunton compass. It works very well and is seated in very nicely. The cap lanyard is original and in great shape, the original leather sheath is unused. Also, I have the original box & papers.

This knife has always been carried in the SOE sheath I had made for it. I sent the knife in to SOE so they could custom-fit the kydex to the blade for a sure fit. The pouch on the front was also made to precisely fit a Leatherman Wave tool. Further, the sheath may be worn regularly on your belt, inverted, or as a drop-leg sheath (my preference). This sheath is by far the best sheath I have seen for a CRK knife and is identical in construction to those made by SOE for Strider. It was not cheap either… ;)

I will sell this knife and both sheaths for $325 (edit: $320)) shipped (CONUS). Please, no trades…

As usual I invite all potential buyers to review my feedback here, on E-bay, and on the other forums (hint: all my feedback is good) and again, as usual, I am committed to making every sale a good one for both parties.

Thanks.

2. Rigormootis

Rigormootis Semper Gumby