Glock Talk banner

Exactly what I was looking for thanks Marlin!

7835 Views 118 Replies 42 Participants Last post by  ancy
Been looking to suppress a 357 lever gun for years now and it looks like Marlin was just listening to me. All the info I have and I hope it's all I been dreaming of!

Sorry for crappy pics all I could get and have one on pre-order.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
414 Posts
Not into suppressors but I like it!,, should make a fun and handy rifle. I've got a few Marlins and they're great guns!! A .357, .44, .375 Win and a .450 Marlin.

Morgo, you're right, a takedown would be pretty darn cool, especially that .357. A buddy has a takedown .45-70 from Wild West but they're a bit rich for my blood.

· Registered
414 Posts
I have Marlins in 35 Rem, 375 Win and 44 mag, all got back in the day when prices were reasonable.

With lever gun prices being crazy these days I'm hoping Ruger will bring out their American Ranch Rifle in 357 and 44 mag. Those would make great little rifles and suppressor hosts since they are already threaded.
I don't have a .35 Rem, Grandfather did but I didn't buy it when he was selling it. I should have, it was a waffle top with the 3/4 length magazine. I used it once to kill a deer and really kick myself for not buying it from him.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.