Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Giggity-Goo!!!
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why? Because they're only available in the U.S.

I took a Canadian friend to the range and he said, "You have a WHAT?!!? A Glock in Olive Drab cololr? Wow! I've never seen that before." After that experience, I felt like not only did I have the greatest pistol in the world, but have it in a style that others cannot have.

Ladies and gents, we have an opportunity to own the rarest of the rare in the world.

When other countries can have Glocks in .380, we can get one in OD Green!

I'm just letting you guys know. What do you think? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Sorry, for me guns should all be black.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Know why they only sell OD guns here?

Well see Gaston knows that Zombies just can't stand anything in OD. It reminds them of the military. Which to a Zombie spells trouble. So to Gaston's way of thinkin (in German) making guns in OD is like waving a big RED flag in front of a Bull.

:faint:

·
Registered
903 Posts
Why? Because they're only available in the U.S.

I took a Canadian friend to the range and he said, "You have a WHAT?!!? A Glock in Olive Drab cololr? Wow! I've never seen that before." After that experience, I felt like not only did I have the greatest pistol in the world, but have it in a style that others cannot have.

Ladies and gents, we have an opportunity to own the rarest of the rare in the world.

When other countries can have Glocks in .380, we can get one in OD Green!

I'm just letting you guys know. What do you think? Thanks.
I hate to tell you this.... but I can say with first hand experience that there are OD glocks being sold in other countries than the US. :supergrin:

·
Ελλάδα
397 Posts
I wanted my 21SF in OD but they didn't make em! I might have been able to special order one from Glock but for more $$$. My next pistol an 31 or 32 in OD!

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
I bought a green S&W Sigma yesterday does that count?? I have many black Glocks though.

I do like the OD Glocks but I don't see many around here for sale.

I'll wait for a police trade-in OD Glock.

·
Registered
805 Posts
I bought a green S&W Sigma yesterday does that count?? I have many black Glocks though.

I do like the OD Glocks but I don't see many around here for sale.

I'll wait for a police trade-in OD Glock.
Yeah, that counts. I have heard they have striking similarities... Well, they are similar enough that S&W got sued over the similarities. Yeah, i'd say the sigma counts. Cause part of the money that you gave S&W went to Glock Inc.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts