close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ever want to just kick yourself?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by HauntedAlabama, Feb 15, 2010.

1. HauntedAlabama

HauntedAlabama

So I have been shopping around with my wife to get a her a new carry gun. She finally picks out the one she wants and we buy it on Saturday. She of course picks a .380. No biggie, right? I have been in Wal-Mart, Academy, etc weekly for a month hunting ammo and they ALWAYS have a box of .380 at one of the two Wal-Marts or the Academy. Always until we now own one, sigh. I hit up a couple other local stores, figured I would just bite it and pay out the nose for a box of target ammo but there is none to find. I want to kick my rear for not buying any .380 to trade or something, but I did not want to screw someone wanting it for their use. On a high note, I was able to pick up several boxes of 9MM and .40 while out hunting .380.

2. Caladan

Caladan

You might check Natchez Shooter's Supply, Bud's Gun Shop, and Midway USA. They will occasionally have .380.

3. trifecta

trifecta

I will be in Alabama mid March. Want me to bring a box or 2?

4. texas_rifle

texas_rifle

one of the places online that i saw last night with the most 380 target and self defense selection when i was checking .380 since my sister was thinking of picking up a .380 as her first handgun was Cabelas. prices come with a bit of a premium but at least they have a great selection.

Carbon DPX, 20rd of golddots, fmj, black hills xtp, hornady, etc.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...at20712&parentType=category&parentId=cat20712