Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....the neatest looking tactical guns that you either can't get or can't afford?

I'll bet many of us could settle for this SBR type weapon just fine even if it was only available to us in a longer barreled civie version. To those of us who appreciate military weapons this thing is a beaut.

HK 433 SBR.JPG

·
NRA Life Member
29,332 Posts
Here is one of mine.

HK03.JPG

·
NRA Life Member
66,447 Posts
....the neatest looking tactical guns that you either can't get or can't afford?
I thought you were going to say something about the ugliest pistols, P7 excepted. I like the looks of the P7, MP5, 91 and 93. That's all I can think of that I'd care to own.

Reactions: Jonesee

·
Spewer of TROOF
9,706 Posts

I'll bet many of us could settle for this SBR type weapon just fine even if it was only available to us in a longer barreled civie version. To those of us who appreciate military weapons this thing is a beaut.

View attachment 753172
So I can’t buy this?

that sure looks like a pistol “brace” to me!

·
Registered
32,464 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Ive owned a number of HK's over the years. Great guns and ahead of their time in most cases.

They were also about the only guns I ever really made any money on when I sold them.

Let this one go when Obama got in, didn't want to risk losing the equity in it to the swipe of a pen. Probably should have risked it and waited though, last I saw, they were getting about $35K for one. :rolleyes:

Still, got $15K for it when I sold it, so not bad for an $800 investment. :)

Made out well on a couple of 91's, a P7M13, and a P9s too. They were just basically Glocks back when I was buying them. Then HK started hating us, and the republicans screwed us, and they shot up in price. :)

·
Registered
8,052 Posts
HKs reside in the "look cooler than they feel and shoot" category for me. USP, P30, MP5, etc all call to me visually, but feel awkward in my hands and do not shoot well for me, especially their awful DA/SA triggers.

But they still call to me.

Reactions: TGT and FullClip

·
Registered
747 Posts
Want a 91, would be happy with a knockoff producer, but can't afford to feed it.
Want an MP5, but not available in the config I'd like, and not sure I want a knockoff. And then there's the whole question of "what is affordable for me?"
I can live without, but I can always hope....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts