1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
NRA Life Member
69,807 Posts
The MG-43
The MP5
And so on
It's odd
It's odd that a company founded by engineers from the WW II Waffenfabrik Mauser AG, that makes German military weapons, makes German military weapons that seem to be derived from WW II German military weapons?

This thread is what's odd.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Isn't it odd how Volkswagen still makes Nazi cars, like the VW Bug? (see the assimilation and how stupid this thread is)

MODs please nuke this thread; preferably not with Nazi German nuclear physicist that America brought over during the war...... (I wonder if my point was taken? this was all in humor, no snowflake comments please)

·
Registered
335 Posts
They still make them in the hopes that they may return? Conspiracy I say, or at least my Schwiegermutter acts like it.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Nazi.... WOW.

The language is called German....

The words have NOTHING to do with politics, rather they describe an item in that language.

Think in terms of in the U.S. describing a Thompson SMG as a "Sub Machine Gun", it has nothing to do with the Republic or it's military, simply a descriptive term.

If you think that is something... In French the FN FAL rifle translates to................. Fusil Automatique Leger. (Light Automatic rifle).

It always made me feel like I was ordering Pasta at a restaurant.

·
Banned
7,627 Posts
What's weird are social justice warriors pushing their progressive crap on gun sites.
Not weird at all. CTR/Shareblue are trying to find anyway to discredit firearm owners.

Anything they can screenshot or 'save page as' to paint us in a bad light. They work overtime on r/The_Donald thread on Reddit.

Reactions: F14A and ScarFace88

·
Registered
7,936 Posts
It's odd that a company founded by engineers from the WW II Waffenfabrik Mauser AG, that makes German military weapons, makes German military weapons that seem to be derived from WW II German military weapons?

This thread is what's odd.
LMAO. Thanks for a helluva laugh here in Indiana bro..

The invasion of the liberal types continue...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts