close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ever dealt with Glockparts.com

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Jonathan28, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Jonathan28

Jonathan28

I was wondering if anyone has ever dealt with this company.I just picked up a g30 and want to get night sights for it. This company will install for free if you buy from them. They are advertising trijicons for 89.95 and then free install. Is this a decent price and good company. I really dont know what I should expect to spend on the sights. Thanks.

2. Smitty53

Smitty53 Friend of Fred

They have great customer service, and they ship the same day. I would not deal with anyone else if they have what I need.

3. surgeon withG19

surgeon withG19

Great people and cheap shipping i usally get my orders in 2 days.

4. Jonathan28

Jonathan28

Do you guys think the price for the trijicons is good. They also have the mepros for 99. Which would I be better going with. Thanks

5. Bronson7

Bronson7

They're a top notch company. If I need it and they have it, then that's who I buy from.
    Bronson7

6. marinr

marinr

I've dealt with them, and soon will deal with them again.

They're top notch.

7. TruV6

TruV6

My friend got a few "aftermarket" mags for his sig p229, he said that they are actually better because you can take them apart to clean...do we have them for glocks and if so are they better than the standard ones?

Also are the mags from glockparts.com i guess factory glock accessories or are they "aftermarket"?

8. Jonathan28

Jonathan28

My bad, the mepros are actually 79.95. Is this a good price. Glockmeister sells them for 67, but do they install for free and is their shipping more than glockparts.com. Thanks.

9. Aristotle13

Aristotle13 Senior Member

two BIG thumbs up to Glockparts.com. I ordered twice from them and they were both lightening fast and more than fair shipping. Unlike some that like to overcharge and pocket the difference.

They even processed my order during Memorial day. Someone was out there working during most peoples vacation.

Highly recommended, and would, and will do more business with them in the future. :thumbsup:

10. toddmog

toddmog

I just bought two pearce +1 extensions for my g27 from glockparts.com...chose them over glockmeister just because shipping was cheaper. I think the extensions were .50 more each but saved more in the long run with shipping...oh yea, ordered tuesday and arrived on friday.

I would check with a local shop for their prices on meprolights and trijicons...most shops around me sale price includes installing them. Only had one shop that didn't do that...but only charged me $5.00 to put them on.

11. Ray26

Ray26

Can't go wrong with glockparts.com...