close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Even Hitler Is Fed Up With...

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by markieboy, Feb 26, 2010.

1. markieboy

markieboy Senior Member

2. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze Notorious

The page is gone. I reported it as soon as I saw it, I'm sure others did as well...

Looks like I spoke too soon. There's another page, and its got around 3,400+ people. Mostly younger people. How STUPID are these kids?!?! An innocent person DOES NOT FLEE, HIDE FROM THE COPS, AND DOES NOT ENGAGE THE NBI IN A FIREFIGHT! THE VIDEO EVIDENCE IS THERE, AND THEY ACTUALLY ACT LIKE HE'S THE GREATEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD!

I don't know about you guys, but if this is the kind of generation the Philippines is breeding, then I'm all for sterilization of stupid people.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2010

3. kontra

kontra

i agree with you, KS.

maybe an effect of mass media being used the wrong way?

movies glamorizing criminals and media personnel doing the same. some politicians will even do the same just to get good media mileage.

4. zorkd

zorkd

this video has been used so many times, what are they actually saying?

5. isuzu

isuzu

Yes, KS. The youth is very different nowadays. I believe that a big factor is the violent games that these kids are exposed, be it XBox, PS2, online gaming, etc. You can hardly see families go out to beaches, farms, etc. on weekends. The malls have become a convenient place for families now.

6. PMMA97

PMMA97 TagaBundok

Der Untergang

7. markieboy

markieboy Senior Member

I agree. Fathers and mothers are becoming more career-oriented, and as a result, are spending less time with their children. With the lack of discipline, children find other ways to seek attention...one of them being hero worship. They look to certain musicians, actors, whatnot as role models.

In Ivler's case, it is clear he idolizes and imitates rap artist, Eminem. It is evident in the style and form of his CD he released. To me, it seemed like Ivler tried to live the life of a gangsta rapper. And unfortunately, innocent lives were affected due to his unrealistic lifestyle. I'd like to think most people listen to rap, hiphop, etc for entertainment purposes only. However, you have some wackos who try to emulate what they listen to. :dunno:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2010
  8. PMMA97

PMMA97 TagaBundok

Parents. The Anti Drug.

Parents need to be parents.

9. zorkd

zorkd

ah yeah, thanks, the downfall, found it on isohunt.

another to add to my wwII movie collection.

10. theTactician

theTactician

what's the update on this criminal now? is he already incarcerated?

11. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze Notorious

AMEN.

I have been visiting the Ivler fan page since I saw this...and the comments are truly disgusting. They're condemning the gov't for treating him poorly, how he's chained to a hospital bed, etc.

I wish these kids would wake up and see how things truly are. If I had shot the child/parent/sibling of one of these kids in cold blood, they wouldn't be saying the same things about me. MANHID at WALANG KONEKSYON SA KATOTOHANAN ANG MGA BATANG ITO. I know that I should pity them, but I just can't. When I was their age, I knew right from wrong. Youth and innocence cannot be used as an excuse in this case.

I worry for our country's future if these children are the leaders of tomorrow.

12. zorkd

zorkd

it's just the rebellious nature and folly of youth, it shall pass.

13. bikethief

bikethief itchy trigger

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

J.I. is OG straight up! He's being framed by Andrew E. because his rap skillz are wicked! His words and music are like blood to me.

But I know incarceration will only make him stronger and he'll come back more gangsta than ever.

And his mom is hot.

14. PMMA97

PMMA97 TagaBundok

15. zoics_g32

zoics_g32

Bad taste of girls ala chimay and stronger if will last one day in prison - we'll have bubba waiting jesin

16. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze Notorious

Yup. I'm hoping that they Mayor of the major gangs will have a hankering for some tisoy-gangsta-wannabe ***. I can't wait to hear the news that Mr. Gangsta is actually some Sputnik or Commando guy's *****.

17. Clusterbomb

Clusterbomb

Teachers from the high school he went to say that back then, Jason was the quiet type. Certainly not the kid you'd expect to see in the news one day embroiled in a mess like this. Seems nurture won over nature in his case.

18. markieboy

markieboy Senior Member

There was once a young man who was awarded a scholarship for college. He attended the University of Washington and graduated with a degree in Psychology. He applied to law school and was accepted.

He was good looking and charming. He was admired by many women. That was his charm.

His name was Ted Bundy...

Who would have ever imagine that this young, brilliant, charming man would become one of the world's most infamous serial killers? :dunno:

19. zoics_g32

zoics_g32

What do you expect from a mama's boy raised by a ****ing mother like Marlene Aguilar?

20. Evan N. Payawal

Evan N. Payawal

The guy's a loser, and nothing else.

PERIOD.