Glock Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My experience has been, at least up to now, that if an ETS Magazine Works flawlessly for four or five loads it’s probably going to continue working. In other words, if it’s going to fail, it shows it right away, or very soon into it’s use.

Has anyone else had a different experience? Have you found that they work for a while and then fail?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have a few I use on the range. They are 15 rounders and I have had no issues other than the same problem I have with Magpul pmags. They will not feed Winchester’s forges USA line.

Sent from my iPhone using Glock Talk

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
I have an ets 7 rd for the G43 fitted with a pierce +1 base plate. It loads 7 rds only and has been reliable at the range. It chokes with hst. With its original floor plate it was tough squeezing in 7 rds and it choked fairly regularly.

I also have an ets 12 rd G43 mag that chokes with everything.

My experience/opinion on the ets G43 mags is they are good for range use, especially if you want practice clearing jams.

Do not use for carry.

·
COYOTE HUNTER!!
610 Posts
I have used the ETS G43 7,9 and 12 rounders and have not had any malfunctions yet in about 500 rounds fired. That’s not a lot of rounds but so far I have been happy with the results so far. If they continue to run perfect I would not be afraid to use them for carry mags

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.