close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

ETA on 4G Glock30?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by kraigster414, Apr 21, 2012.

1. kraigster414

kraigster414

What's the latest? (Thanks)

2. Rustin

Rustin

Estimated time of Arrival? I would like to know as well.

3. J_P

J_P

We just had the Texas Police Chiefs Association Convention at my Work(Marriott Convention Center) there was a ton of booths there from High Standerd, Streamlight, and Glock being one. I spoke with one of the Glock reps and I also got some LOOT including a Sticker, A 25 year anniversery keychain and a glock pen. Speaking to the rep I asked him when the Gen4 Glock 30 was coming out and he told me they are 300,000 to 400,000 (I cant remember the exact number it was some crazy number though) guns on backorderl. He also said they wont be making anything new anytime soon. How much of that is true who knows???

Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
  4. Bruce M

Bruce M

Different reports of Glock being a couple hundred thousand pistols behind production wise have been circulated including from instructors at armorers schools. I think we can reasonably safely say that is true, especially when viewed with the knowledge of how long some have to wait for a specific model of a Glock coupled with the small amount of time between the firing date of a Glock to the delivery of the gun to its owner.

5. lyodbraun

lyodbraun

Im trying to hold out on that new GEN4 Glock 30 as well, with my GSSF coupon burning a hole in the pocket ... but am thinking I might just end up getting me a new G17 to make in to my range gun I already have a current G30SF ...

6. Rustin

Rustin

I find it difficult to believe anything a Glock rep says. So they are this many pistol's behind yet they decide to produce a limited run of FDE pistol's? I just don't know.

7. Ossy

Ossy

When I was in St. Louis at the NRA Annual Meetings, a Glock representative told me to expect the Gen4 Glock 30 late this summer.

I took that with a grain of salt. :upeyes:

Last edited: Apr 21, 2012