Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may have seen my thread in GNG about the passing of my best friend here in Phoenix, well his family have asked me to dispose of his Smithsonian like firearms collection.

A lot have already gone to shooting friends, family members etc but I have a sizeable list remaining and a LOT of ammunition.

Here's the list, if you're an AZ resident and you're interested, forget PMs just e-mail me direct at [email protected] and I'll send details.

Cash only, the family wants this over and done with, and I'm following their instructions. If you want some incredible guns at fire sale prices, here's your chance.

PS - don't forget the ammo, I have a garage full of it.

============================

Firearms Listing

For Sale

This is a rush list because of the number of requests I have had, first come, first served. I am working on photos tonight and tomorrow, but it will take a while, I have tried to be as honest in the descriptions as possible, but if you want to view any of the firearms, let me know which one/s and we will arrange to meet in a suitable location.

Cash is strongly preferred, and don’t forget I have a large amount of ammo to sell too.

Must have AZ drivers license; and don’t be afraid to make me an offer, all these guns have to go.

1. Benelli M3 Super 90

This gun is new in box – never fired.

Initial offering price - $ 1,200

2. Springfield M1A Custom in 7.62 NATO

This is a heavily customized rifle, only the action is an M1A component. Heavy custom barrel and stock with mounting bracket. This gun was plainly intended for competition shooting.

Initial offering price - $600

3. Remington Model 40X in .22LR

Another heavy stocked competition gun. Bolt action with a metal rail embedded in the stock for a bench shooting bracket of some type.

Initial offering price - $450

4. Springfield 1903 Custom in 30-06

Once again this gun has been heavily customized for bench shooting. Built on a standard 1903 action, appears to be a .30-06 but has 6.5 stamped on the magazine follower.

5. Benelli M1 Super 90 in 12 gauge

A very nice semi-auto combat shotgun but this one has seen some use. No box but I still have the manual.

Initial offering price - $ 350

6. Olympic Arms Ultramatch in 5.56mm

Don’t think regular Olympic AR for this one. Free floating barrel, round anodized aluminum handguard, bipod, and topped with a Burris high power scope unknown model. SWAT magazine rated this gun as the most accurate stock ARs ever offered for sale.

Initial offering price - $ 800

7. Sako Vixen in .222 Rem Mag

Absolutely beautiful Finnish rifle in mint condition and now highly collectable, especially with the fixed power Leupold 7.5x scope that sits on top of this one.

Initial offering price - $ 1,600

8. Springfield M1 Garand in .30-06

I have no idea of the year, and the rifle is stock with the exception of an after-market compensator that fits neatly onto the muzzle. Wood is completely un-dinged, rifle looks like new.

Initial offering price - $ 700

9. Hunting Rifle appears to be built on a 1903 action in .30-06

This is a peach, the barrel has a built in non-detachable compensator and a trigger that seems to break at less than 2 pounds. The wood is lovely, this is one attractive rifle and is topped with a 1.75 – 5x Redfield scope. Two minor glitches with this otherwise great rifle, firstly the rubber but pad has “melted” and needs replacing, and #2 the previous owner added some fine sand in the grip contact areas because he felt the wood was too smooth. Don’t be misled by the description, this is one of the classiest custom rifles I have seen, it feels very high end and looks like new.

10. Schmidt and Bender Scope – 4 – 12x

Speaks for itself, it’s a Schmidt and Bender. Slightly older scope, just the tube, but still in the original box and never touched.

Initial offering price - $500

11. Sig Sauer P220

This one has seen some use, and I may already have a buyer. Gun has night sights and 3 magazines; this one is in the bargain bucket.

Initial offering price - $375

12. HK USP Compact .40S&W

Looks to be unfired in box, has had night sights fitted. Original sights included, 2 mags.

13. HK P9S 9mm

Shot a little, but still at 95%, only have one mag for this gun but I do have the original box.

Initial offering price - $ 650

14. HK P9S .45ACP

This is NIB, never fired, an amazingly has no less than 4 factory magazines. This is a collector’s piece.

15. HK P7M13 9mm

This has been shot but is still around 95%, includes 3 factory mags (these are worth $375 on their own)

Initial offering price - $ 800

16. Clark Custom Long Slide 1911 .45ACP

I had to research this one, not many 1911 makers who work out of a one man workshop have a Wikipedia entry, but this guy does, I believe he has since passed, so you will never see any more of these. This is one of the original 6 inch custom 1911s with adjustable sights. A collector’s piece straight up, it’s worth a lot more than I’m asking.

Initial offering price - $1,000

17. Glock 22

Looks to be a Gen 1 and it has been shot a LOT. Perfect functioning, but a piece of the plastic end piece on the recoil rod has broken off. As with the P220 I look to have a buyer already for this one. Two high cap mags included.

Initial offering price - $300

18. Colt Delta Elite 10mm

Ported 5 inch barrel, has been shot but only moderately.

Initial offering price - $650

19. Calley Custom 38 Super Combat

Has an add on compensator and adjustable sights. I can’t track down anything about this gun, but it looks very high end, so I’m taking a real chance with the price.

Initial offering price - $ 550

20. Sig Sauer P226 .40S&W

This is a recent purchase, a factory refurb and it has maybe 100 rounds through it post refurb, very clean and in box.

Initial offering price - $400

·
الكافرة مع بندق
205 Posts
I'll take the P7M13 if you'll ship, I'll pay all shipping costs and even find you a local FFL for you if need be.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Replies sent to everyone, sales agreed, I still have guns and ammo available.

E-mail [email protected]

·
Premium Member
42,248 Posts
Bump for a nice collection,................

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok guys, I'm trying to stay on top of your e-mails but I feel like I'm covering for Bud's and Midway right now so bear with me.

Here's what's left, e-mail me if you want one (and you're local):

Firearms Listing

For Sale

1. Benelli M3 Super 90

This gun is new in box – never fired.

2. Springfield M1A Custom in 7.62 NATO

This is a heavily customized rifle, only the action is an M1A component. Heavy custom barrel and stock with mounting bracket. This gun was plainly intended for competition shooting.

3. Remington Model 40X in .22LR

Another heavy stocked competition gun. Bolt action with a metal rail embedded in the stock for a bench shooting bracket of some type.

4. Springfield 1903 Custom in 30-06

Once again this gun has been heavily customized for bench shooting. Built on a standard 1903 action, appears to be a .30-06 but has 6.5 stamped on the magazine follower.

5. Sako Vixen in .222 Rem Mag

Absolutely beautiful Finnish rifle in mint condition and now highly collectable, especially with the fixed power Leupold 7.5x scope that sits on top of this one.

Initial offering price - $ 1,600

6. Springfield M1 Garand in .30-06

I have no idea of the year, and the rifle is stock with the exception of an after-market compensator that fits neatly onto the muzzle. Wood is completely un-dinged, rifle looks like new.

Initial offering price - $ 700

7. Hunting Rifle appears to be built on a 1903 action in .30-06

This is a peach, the barrel has a built in non-detachable compensator and a trigger that seems to break at less than 2 pounds. The wood is lovely, this is one attractive rifle and is topped with a 1.75 – 5x Redfield scope. Two minor glitches with this otherwise great rifle, firstly the rubber but pad has “melted” and needs replacing, and #2 the previous owner added some fine sand in the grip contact areas because he felt the wood was too smooth. Don’t be misled by the description, this is one of the classiest custom rifles I have seen, it feels very high end and looks like new.

8. Schmidt and Bender Scope – 4 – 12x

Speaks for itself, it’s a Schmidt and Bender. Slightly older scope, just the tube, but still in the original box and never touched.

9. HK P9S .45ACP

This is NIB, never fired, an amazingly has no less than 4 factory magazines. This is a collector’s piece.

10. Calley Custom 38 Super Combat

Has an add on compensator and adjustable sights. I can’t track down anything about this gun, but it looks very high end, so I’m taking a real chance with the price.

Initial offering price - $ 550

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
**UPDATE**

I still have the bolt actions and the Benelli M3 Super 90.

Several out of state offers on the Garand and M1A, but still hoping for a quick AZ sale, shipping is only an option right now.

If you want photos of anything or want to make an offer, e-mail me at:

[email protected]

Thanks again to all those of you who have made purchases, you were all stand up people.

·
Banned
15,544 Posts
Will you ship ammo?

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Without wanting to bore you all with the details, the family became uncomfortable with private sales, and then changed their mind.

Obviously I want to abide with their wishes so to avoid future concerns I offloaded the last of the guns through a registered dealer today. Not the smartest way to do it in my opinion, but it's done now, and I can forward a finalized inventory and the money to them.

So I'm done.

I would like to thank all those of you who purchased items from me, I know my conditions of sale were a little strict, but you all ended up with good deals.

Shoot them safely, and thanks again.

Mike

·
Banned
15,544 Posts
Without wanting to bore you all with the details, the family became uncomfortable with private sales, and then changed their mind.

Obviously I want to abide with their wishes so to avoid future concerns I offloaded the last of the guns through a registered dealer today. Not the smartest way to do it in my opinion, but it's done now, and I can forward a finalized inventory and the money to them.

So I'm done.

I would like to thank all those of you who purchased items from me, I know my conditions of sale were a little strict, but you all ended up with good deals.

Shoot them safely, and thanks again.

Mike
If there is any ammo left that you need to get rid of, shoot me a PM....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts