close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Eric

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by tacticalsupply, May 11, 2006.

1. tacticalsupply

tacticalsupply

Anybody know how else to contact him? I've emailed and posted here and haven't had a response. I need to update some of the banner ad info and haven't been able to. I've noticed changes to some of the others and hope I can get this resolved soon. We committed to a 6 month contract, Eric did extend it for the original delay, but we don't seem to be getting the response from administrative support in order for us to take full advantage.

Thanks,

Steven

2. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head Staff Member Admin Silver Member

Hi Steven. I aologize for not getting back to you. I am on the road working on a contract job and my schedule has been crazy. I am spending tomorrow (Friday) getting caught up on GT stuff. Please email me again and I promise I wil get back to you. Thanks. Eric

3. tacticalsupply

tacticalsupply

Hey man. Did you get me info? I know I got it in late, just let me know when you might be able to work on it again.

Steven

4. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head Staff Member Admin Silver Member

Hi Steve. I got the other banner you sent me added just now. I also added another month to your ad run, to make up for my delay. Thanks again. Eric