close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Eric, Sidearmor, or someone...a new member is having a problem

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by Gary W Trott, Aug 14, 2003.

1. Gary W Trott

Gary W Trott Prickley Fan

There's a fellow over on Ruger Forum who can't seem to get his registration to work properly so that he can post/reply etc... If anyone can give him some help I'm sure that it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Gary

This is what he says:

"...yes I did that (used the link in the confirmation email to activate his membership). In fact, I re-did it about 3 times. I emailed the webmaster about 2 days ago. Maybe I will have a reply by tonite.
    I can log on and it will reconize me and "welcome" me to the forum, but I can not post. Down at the bottom of the page in a little window called "Forum Rules" my page says You MAY NOT edit your replies
    You MAY NOT post new topics
    You MAY NOT post replies

When I click on the "contact us" link, I am taken to a page that tell me I don't have permission to access that particular page."

2. Gary W Trott

He told me that his screen name is Steve853. Thank you very much for doing anything you can to help this new member. Gary

3. Steve0853

Steve0853

Never mind, I re-registered with a different user name. Thanks very much for trying to help, Gary.

This is actually my first post....kind of a test post. I look forward to much board browsing.

4. Gary W Trott

That's good to hear Steve. :) Welcome to Glock Talk! :) You're welcome for what little help I have been. Gary