close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Eric, did you get it?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by JellyBelly, Mar 27, 2006.

1. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Meat Popsicle

I sent a small donation to this site but sent it to your old address. Has the Post Office forwarded it to you yet? :wavey:

2. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Meat Popsicle

Hello? Anyone there?:freak:

3. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head Staff Member Admin Silver Member

Good grief. I have a backlog of 277 donations to get caught up on and I am busy as hell working on GT's servers and trying to support myself & the site. I am doing the best I can to stay on top of things and get caught up.

No, I haven't had a chance to look into this for you. This is obviously very important to you, so I will just add the icon. It is added now.

As I mentioned before, the purpose of the contributor icons was to help give some recognition to people who have helped support the site, but they really weren't the point of the effort. The point was to keep GT operating & growing and I am working damned hard right now towards that end. I hope you will take that into consideration when something like adding a contributor icon does not happen fast enough for you. I appreciate your support of Glock Talk. Eric

4. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Meat Popsicle

It's not the icon I worried about, it's my stupid self sending a donation to your old address. I really just wanted to know if you'd gotten it or not. A "Yup, I got it" was all I was looking for.

I am very thankful for what you do (tirelessly) to keep this community alive.

Dennis Leahy
    Lansing, MI

5. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head Staff Member Admin Silver Member

As I mentioned, I'm not sure if I recieved the donation or not. I am going to try to get everything caught up this weekend, but if you sent a check to the wrong address, I'm not sure if I will be able to determine if it was received or not. I mark check payments as received when they arrive, but only if there is a record of the transaction in the shopping cart and there is no record of a Dennis Leahy in my shopping cart. Whatever happened, it isn't a big deal. I do appreciate the thought. Take care. Eric