close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Eric, Can you please help Flex, he hasn't been able to log in.

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by GlockBox, Mar 3, 2005.

1. GlockBox

GlockBox

He said all he did was change his email addy a few days ago and every since then he can't post. He said he followed all the steps exactly and waited, just like your sticky says. I signed up here after his problem started and he still can't post. We all shoot together in Michigan and your board is so good that it has become the primary way we all keep in touch so he's really hurtin right now. He also tried changing his password, but he never got the email with a new password. Thanks, we know your busy and you don't get paid for your time here.

GB

2. GlockBox

GlockBox

He's not sure how long this is supposed to take but it's zeroing in on a week. Thanks Eric.

GB

3. OXCOPS

OXCOPS

You may try shooting Eric an email. I think he checks that more often than he does the Front Office.

eric@glocktalk.com

4. GlockBox

GlockBox

His new password came but he's been waiting for activation of his account for sometime. He can log in but still cannot post. I guess when time allows it will be attended to. He wishes he never changed his email account and password though, because he thought everything was automatically handled and not in holding until someone can review and okay.

GB

5. OXCOPS

OXCOPS

Try sending Sidearmor a PM. If it is an activation, she may be able to help.

6. Patricia

Patricia Wild at heart CLM Millennium Member

Have him send me an email. :)

7. GlockBox

GlockBox

[​IMG]

That is the screen he sent me. He has been locked out for a week. He said he's a contributor and has no reason to believe he isn't in good standing with this site. He cannot email you or anyone else here because he cannot post or access certain areas.

GB

PS. Sidearmor was emailed. Is this just bad timing as far as something being overlooked. When we all went shooting Flex told us he hasn't been able to post and no one can understand why because he hasn't violated any rules and has been well liked here. Well, I don't want to keep this thread going because all someone has to do is activate his account. Take care guys.

And I was just informed that he actually did email Eric on 3/1/25 so...
    [​IMG]

8. Flex

Flex

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I'm back! Thanks Sidearmor!

Flex ;f

PS. My Contributor logo is messed up but...... I'm just happy to be back.