Enhanced SAM Commodore 1911!

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by mikol, Jun 13, 2005.

1. mikol

mikol

Well...not really. i was just bored to death seating in my office so i made some design of a compensator with accessory rail and i call it the "super combo".;f Below is a SAM Commodore cal..45 1911 with the said "super combo". Is there any posibility that it can be done my our local gun smith? Do i need to provide the detailed schematics(like sizes & everything)or they can do it by just looking at the design/picture?
    [​IMG]
    Here are some close-up/details pix. Actually it's a sort of rendering done in 3dmax. ;)
    [​IMG]
    Any comments/suggestions are welcome.(But only good once ok?;) ;) ;f )

2. mikol

mikol

actually i am planning to replace the 4.25" barrel to a 5" barrel(to expose a .75" portion of the barrel from the frame)and then attached the said "super combo" kit.

the exposed(.75")area of the barrel will be ported to exactly match the first port of the combo(top portion nearest to the muzzle of the gun).

Might get lucky, this thing might lessen the roil of this boomer and at the same time be able to attach tac-light or laser sight.;) ;) ;f .

3. royal glockster

royal glockster

mikol, pang-SWAT sidearm yata design mo, hindi pang IPSC, hehe!;z

4. mikol

mikol

the equation is, the influence of bosing mc_o + my unlimited imagination. equals "super combo". i had another design with scope mount(ala serependity stly). i'll just post it later just for fun.(baka may magka interest dyan at ipagawa sa smith nya.) ;) ;)

5. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Dre, is the combo a 1-pc unit? If so, for it to be effective, the comp portion has to be atached to the barrel so it has to move during barrel unlocking and separate from the frame and slide.

Another thing is the actual comp itself. One, square cuts are bad. They're stress points where cracks can start. Kaya common yung rounded corners sa stress areas. Two, you need baffles sa comp which the exit gasses can hit/push forward. Three, the comp hole where the bullet passes through should be really close to your bore diameter. ;)

Lastly, ano ginamit mo pang drawing nyan? Meron ako'ng idea pang modified with a one-chamber comp hanggang drawing sa papel ko lang mailagay. ;f

6. ilocano

ilocano Down Under.

dre, sabit ako jan sa modified project mo. :)

7. mikol

mikol

bosing mc_o ito lang ata tama sa ginawa ko. ;f yes 1-pc ito. di ko kasi na isip yung lock-up ng barrel to the frame nga pala kaya kakalang yung dulo ng baril doon sa comp.;Q

sa autocad lang bosing tapos import sa 3d max para sa rendering. padala mo sa akin sa email add ko yung drawing mo sa kamay at ng magawan ng 3d version. kung may mga specs. sizes and everything mas lalong maganda. ;f ;a ;f

8. kent

kent

di ko makita yung picture, red x lang na nasa box.......

9. mikol

mikol

sorry mga bro. have to delete the pictures from photobucket. nagkakaroon kasi ng traffic sa network namin everytime the pictures being access. connected pala yung file na yun dito sa pc ko. i don't know how it happened but our IT complains that my pc is giving traffic to the server. he is asking if i am downloading something. sorry again.;Q

10. kent

kent

i can host it for you....

pm me.

11. mikol

mikol

pm sent bro!

12. kent

kent

instruction sent,

kahapon pa po, :)