Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

ENDO Tactical TSA-G...

Discussion in 'GATE NFA/Class III' started by OldArcher, Jun 11, 2010.

  1. OldArcher

    OldArcher Gospel Carrier

    Likes Received:
    May 6, 2010
    Hi Zak!

    Mas said I should "run" over here, and ask you about the legalities of the ENDO Tactical TSA-G adapter for Glock to a shoulder stock.

    I'm ignorant of what I need to do, if anything, as regards this device. I'm partially disabled, and can no longer, easily, use my heavier gear- ARs, Tac shotgun, or even draw my beloved longbows. I have gone through the process of getting my suppressors, for my rifles and my G21/30. I also have a CCW.

    Here's the link my interaction with Mas:

    I would really appreciate your input on this. I'd already ordered the ENDO unit, before receiving Mas' response. If you get to read the above linked messages, you'll see where I was coming from- wanting to maximize what little abilities I still have.

    What must I do, to be in compliance with the law? Going to prison would NOT be a good idea, and is one I have no desire to even be near. If I don't assemble the device, in fact, keep it in a safety deposit box, the ENDO unit, that is, and follow whatever course you recommend, will I still be legal? Is the process the same, as for getting suppressors? It took slightly longer than a year, to get my paperwork approved... Shucks, Mom, or I, may not even live that long, or be able to survive a home invasion, should one happen...

    Thank-you, in advance, Sir, for whatever help you can give.

    May you, and yours, always be well, safe, happy, and forever, free...

    OldArcher, out...
  2. Zak Smith

    Zak Smith 3Gunner Millennium Member

    Likes Received:
    Aug 25, 1999
    Fort Collins, CO, USA
    A Glock with the stock attached would fall under the Short-Barreled Rifle (SBR) regulations, which are the same as the other NFA (commonly misnamed Class 3) items. The ATF considers possession of items that can be easily assembled into an NFA item an NFA item even when apart, so having them but not putting them "together" is out.

    If you really want to got the SBR route, you would need to submit a Form 1 and follow the normal SBR procedure to convert the host Glock to a registered SBR, and then after it is approved you could use the Endo kit.

    Yes, the procedure is the same as getting a suppressor, except in this case you'd Form 1 the Glock yourself instead of buying it on a Form 4.

    A Form 1 or Form 4 approval should take 3-4 months.

    Another option to consider would be a very lightweight carbine (probably AR-15), with a 16" pencil barrel. This would not fall under the NFA and with a collapsed carbine stock it would be relatively easy to handle and could be made very light, though not as light as the Glock.

    hope this helps