Glock Talk banner

Empire gun shop. Anyone?

5597 10
Has anyone looked at or conducted business with www.empiregunshop.com? Look at there “About Us” etc. Some shady crap.
Reactions: nursetim
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
12,855 Posts
my virus software gave me this when I navigated to the page:

Google maps street view is a pretty good tool to check as well. See what the place looks like. Interestingly enough, there is a high percent of locksmiths that also are not located where they say they are located to make them seem "local".

Pass on this one.

· On the day of your birth death began stalking you
10,784 Posts
Not trying to victim blame, but if you get ripped off by them, you deserve it. (Not really, but also kinda)
Lesson learned hopefully. Obviously scammers. How much did they take you for?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Sorry, I just can't believe how people are willing to send money to just about anybody they find on the internet.
Smile Chin Jaw Sleeve Happy

Reactions: Three blackbelts

· Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone looked at or conducted business with www.empiregunshop.com? Look at there “About Us” etc. Some shady crap.
They listed "on sale" a CZ Shadow 2 OR for $692. That's less than 50% what that gun goes for. I texted the number and the guy sent me photographs of boxes in a warehouse to "prove" they were legit. I asked repeatedly how they could sell a gun at a loss and he stopped responding. It's got to be bull****.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hate to admit to it but I ordered 7 boxes of 12ga. from these people 5/22. Have gotten nothing from them but a notice that they got my order. Never got anything but that notice and SUPRISE cannot contact them . Guess old and stupid do go together.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts