Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new Mach-1 has perfect ergonomics, fitting your hand like it was born to be there. And, as with all Emerson Knives, you have the ultimate in strength, durability and function.

If it says �Ernest Emerson", you know you�ve got the best. This is the latest technological advancement in hard use cutlery. Its lightning smooth thumbstud operation and the satisfying �thunk" of its blade lock tell you you�ve just opened a very serious knife. The Stats: • Overall Length 8-1/4" • Blade length, 3-1/2" x 0.125" • Blade material, 154 CM stainless at Rc 57-59, partially serrated with Black-T finish • Handle Black G-10 and fiberglass laminate, textured for positive retention, with pocket clip and lanyard holes • Weight 4.7 oz. You will never regret buying the best there is!
I got Stiffed But Another Buyer so ONLY IF YOUR A SERIOUS BIDDER!!!!!!

The Knife comes With a New Real Authentic Emerson Pewter Skull Lanyard A $15.00 Value The Real Thing None Of These Fake Lanyards!!!v& A 2007 Catalog.
Get It All Shipped And Insured for $150.00 Best Price On The Net.
Money Order Only Must Clear Before The Knife Ships.It will Be Shipped USPS Prioeity Mail 2-3 Days And Insured For Full Retail $185.00!!!!

SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY EMAIL ONLY TO [email protected]

I also have a BVNIB a Emerson Raven Best price On The Net Must Sell Do To Medical Reasons & I will have no use for Them so I need the Cash Now To Pay for what's to come within the year.

PLEASE SEE PICTURES OF THE EMERSON MACH-1 AND THE LAST PICTURE IS OF THE EMERSON RAVEN.
I ALSO HAVE PLENTY OF OTHER MASTER OF DEFENSE KNIVES ALL TOP OF THE LINE AND MUST GO MAKE ME A OFFER ALL I CAN SAY IS NO OR COUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS

LIVESTRONG
Retail $185.00 Only

1 - 1 of 1 Posts