Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

What kind of pistol do you think this is?

• ELP Engraved 18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ELP Engraved 18C

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys here is something fresh and new...was watching Money Heist Part 3 Episode 3 on Netflix last night when i noticed a very interesting looking Glock in the hands of Nairobi. I obviously could be 100% wrong here, but the pistol in her hand appears to me that it is the same style of engraving as the ELP series. As an owner of ELPs, it caught my eye immediately. I also am seeing either a safety lever or more likely a full auto selector. Also for you JMS, it appears to have a ported slide :). I tried to get the best quality screenshots i could muster, but the episode shows the pistol very nicely. Thought you guys would enjoy this, maybe someone else can make out some finer details. Of course this could always be just some blah blah blah movie prop pistol with no significance. Happy Memorial Day Weekend my Glockers.

-GLockaholics
Money Heist 1.png
Money Heist 2.png
Money Heist 4.png
Money Heist 5.png
Money Heist 6.png
Money Heist 3.png

·
21,361 Posts
There’s only 1 real C model I know ported like that.
18BF6B4C-5B4C-427E-B387-2A3B712975FD.jpeg
ED6D4A52-518E-4023-AF8C-41C6C3CE72CD.jpeg
98ECB830-624A-4E21-A3DB-BC0CCF43ADC4.jpeg

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Sniper that is an excellent observation. When I read what you wrote I knew I had come across that unique style. Absolutely I agree with you. Aerotek.

·
Premium Member
8,107 Posts
Dare I say that some movie prop company f'ed with an ELP to make this thing.

EXTREMELY unlikely that there are any factory 18 ELPs. Glock has ALWAYS very specifically marketed the 18 to Govt/LE only. Only Govt/LE can take the 18 course. To this day the 18 manual supplement (that I posted on Sniper's manual thread) stresses that the 18 is ONLY for SWAT, etc.

The story of the ELPs has been written about on other threads extensively.

May be an ELP (looks like one) but would have been modified by a prop company. WHAT a shame.

I'm am beyond shot on time (as evidenced by my being so far behind on the forum) so I have no time to research. That said, if someone is home w/time one could likely find out who the prop service was and contact them. I'd think that they would say. I know that Strombridge (spelling? from memory) did or does most Hwood gun rentals. May be them? Anyway, with some time could likely find out.

Fantastic post, fantastic observation!!!

Reactions: Glockaholics
1 - 6 of 6 Posts