close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Electronic Paintball Gun and Package

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by kevikev9, Dec 28, 2005.

1. kevikev9

kevikev9

I am selling off most of my paintball gear. I haven’t played in years and its getting lonely. I have Tribal Mephisto Electronic marker. It uses a single 9v battery which lasts for 1000s of shots. It is fully automatic up to 13 balls a second and has an 11.2 oz. trigger pull (It is like a mouse click). The adjustable trigger electronic trigger allows you to choose from between semi, 3 shot burst, 6 shot burst, and full-auto. In semi, depending on your speed, you can go above 13 bps with some tweaking of the regulator. It takes Autococker barrels. The stock barrel is 12 inches and actually pretty decent. The low pressure operating system results in hardly any breakage of balls. I can’t remember if I had a ball break with this gun. The gun also has a KAPP drop forward cradle which balances the gun very nicely. Also included is a clear Viewloader Revolution hopper for reliable high speed feeding. I bought this gun ~5 years ago. I only took it to the field twice, not many rounds through it, and was kept in great condition.

Also included is an OTP G-1 two piece barrel. The front part is aluminum and the back is stainless steel. There are 3 different bore sizers that will work with different sizes of paint to ensure a perfect fit. It is a very quiet and accurate barrel.

I also have a JT Spectra Flex mask. It is in great shape, comfortable, and looks good.

I’m throwing in some odds and ends. I have several small allen wrenches that work with gun, a pull-through squeegee, 4 new 9v batteries, a stick squeegee, some goggle lenses that may or may not be for the goggles, and maybe some other little goodies. Since I’m not playing anymore, I’ll throw in about 1200 paintballs. It has been awhile since I played so I do not know if they are still good. I went through them all and got rid of all the dimpled ones.

Overall it is a nice package. I took the gun to the paintball shop and it functioned flawlessly. I have a nitro tank, but it did not past the hydrotesting. A decent steel nitrogen tank can be had for less than 150 dollars. CO2 tanks cannot be used with this marker.

I would like to sell it all in one package. I believe 300 dollars is a great bargain. I was going to ask for 400 on Ebay, but GT is a good group of people. I just want to get rid of it since I do not play. Trades are welcome. I am interested in a Browning Buckmark, Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 revolver, CZ-75 SA, or a Cetme. My email is kevikev99@sbcglobal.net if you have any questions.

For Pictures

Kevin

2. kevikev9

kevikev9

300 dollars or best offer.

3. kevikev9

kevikev9

Okay how about 250 dollars?

4. kevikev9

kevikev9

5. kevikev9

kevikev9

How about 200 dollars or any other offer...