Elderly woman body slammed and thrown into pool by "rowdy teens."

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by ChuteTheMall, May 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

This won't be on the mainstream media because it contradicts their agenda.
    Other reports indicate the woman is hospitalized in stable condition with head injuries.
    She brought useless lap dogs to a Doberman event; I suspect she was a naïve liberal.

View: https://youtu.be/QErUjYpxNOA

'Throw her in!' Shocking moment elderly woman is 'body slammed' to the ground by a man and hurled into a swimming pool after asking rowdy teens to turn music down
    • Video shows woman walking dogs and asking revelers to turn music down
    • One man then picks the elderly woman up and the two fell onto the ground
    • He then grabs her by her shirt and leg and throws her into a swimming pool
    • It's unclear if the woman was injured in the incident as revelers fled the scene
    By Valerie Edwards For Dailymail.com

Published: 16:02 EDT, 7 May 2017 | Updated: 18:51 EDT, 7 May 2017

A shocking video shows a "man" body slamming an elderly woman to the ground before hurling her into a swimming pool.

The unidentified woman, who was walking her two dogs, appeared to be asking a group of pool party-goers to turn down their music.
    {snip...more at link}

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4482680/Elderly-woman-body-slammed-hurled-pool.html

2. BigBull 301

BigBull 301

3. itisbruno

itisbruno Devious Member CLM

I think the scum bag just fell, didn't body slam her on purpose.

What a bunch of tards. Hope she (your gorlfriend?) is okay and that video results in arrests.

4. pgg00

pgg00

All of them need to be beat and left in the middle of the street

ep1208, billlyb22, Gunboat1 and 14 others like this.
  5. huskerbuttons

huskerbuttons

I've been hearing that a lot lately.

6. ChuteTheMall

http://mtonews.com/pool-party-horro...ntrol-pool-party-gets-assaulted-wow-uncalled/
    POOL PARTY SHOCK VIDEO!!! Elderly Woman CONFRONTS Neighbors Having An OUT OF CONTROL Pool Party . . . And She Gets ASSAULTED!! (Wow . . . That Was Very UNCALLED FOR)

[​IMG]

May 7, 2017: A south Florida pool party nearly turned deadly yesterday – as a woman and her two dogs were assaulted and nearly DROWNED – when she tried to break up a High School pool party.

The party – which was being held by a group of promoters called the Block Boyz – was held at one of the teenagers residence – inside a private house just outside of Miami, Florida.

The woman – who is seen in the below video was dropped on her head – suffered serious head trauma. She was then almost DROWN – when she was tossed into the pool. Luckily MediaTakeOut.com confirmed that the woman managed to leave the residence – with her dogs – on her own, after the video cut off.

MediaTakeOut.com also confirmed that the woman was later rushed to the hospital and is currently in STABLE condition. Police are still investigating the incident

7. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 L T G

They always bark...howl ...scream loud when in a excited frenzy ....they always hunt in packs....and look for the old and weak...

8. itisbruno

itisbruno Devious Member CLM

She is gonna need bigger dogs.

Dcc65, Willard, Ricky Ricardo and 9 others like this.
  9. pgg00

pgg00

Unfortunately it seems to be about the only thing this younger generation understands. I can arrest them over and over and it is nothing but a joke. Someone tears them apart they don't go there anymore after that

Dcc65, ep1208, 21 shooter and 8 others like this.
  10. ChuteTheMall

A clumsy assault and battery is just as illegal as a gracefully executed assault and battery. At a minimum, simple battery upgraded to a felony because of her age.

Extra credit if she's 65 or older:

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...ing=&URL=0700-0799/0784/Sections/0784.08.html
    The 2016 Florida Statutes
    [​IMG]

Title XLVI
    CRIMES Chapter 784
    ASSAULT; BATTERY; CULPABLE NEGLIGENCE View Entire Chapter
    F.S. 784.08
    784.08 Assault or battery on persons 65 years of age or older; reclassification of offenses; minimum sentence.—

(1) A person who is convicted of an aggravated assault or aggravated battery upon a person 65 years of age or older shall be sentenced to a minimum term of imprisonment of 3 years and fined not more than $10,000 and shall also be ordered by the sentencing judge to make restitution to the victim of such offense and to perform up to 500 hours of community service work. Restitution and community service work shall be in addition to any fine or sentence which may be imposed and shall not be in lieu thereof.
    (2) Whenever a person is charged with committing an assault or aggravated assault or a battery or aggravated battery upon a person 65 years of age or older, regardless of whether he or she knows or has reason to know the age of the victim, the offense for which the person is charged shall be reclassified as follows:

(a) In the case of aggravated battery, from a felony of the second degree to a felony of the first degree.
    (b) In the case of aggravated assault, from a felony of the third degree to a felony of the second degree.
    (c) In the case of battery, from a misdemeanor of the first degree to a felony of the third degree.
    (d) In the case of assault, from a misdemeanor of the second degree to a misdemeanor of the first degree.
    (3) Notwithstanding the provisions of s. 948.01, adjudication of guilt or imposition of sentence shall not be suspended, deferred, or withheld.

:timeforthat:

11. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 L T G

I wouldn't take a chance with two big beautiful dogs...Those people were in a loud screaming ritual / frenzy....there are / were many of them...the dogs would get shot...stabbed or drowned....

n2g, Fred Hansen, skeeter1959 and 3 others like this.
  12. huskerbuttons

huskerbuttons

I would love for things to go back to the way it was when I was growing up. My dad was the Police Chief in our town and the PD would put an asswhoppin on ya if you deserved it. And they would cut you a break if you deserved it too. It's time to start carrying wooden nightsticks and commence the asswhoppins.

I know some people on this site might disagree with me but I want my officers to be able to be respected, appreciated, enforce the law fairly, and bring a level of violence never seen before, to mother ****ers like in the story. Street court need to be in session again. Just my 2 cents.

n2g, ep1208, MotoGlock and 17 others like this.
  13. huskerbuttons

huskerbuttons

Trust me, the gang at that pool would be scared to death of a GSD. I know just by walking mine in downtown Cincinnati. Large groups will clear the sidewalk when we head toward them. And they shut their mouths or get very respectful when you pass by. It's amazing when we are downtown and we have a clear path going anywhere we want to go. And no panhandlers / bums come up to us either.

Willard, AGF0526, Fred Hansen and 8 others like this.
  14. Current Resident

Current Resident

15. ChuteTheMall

My dog was only half GSD, but she skillfully parted the urban crowds who gave her the street name of "Dewey Bite?" :odie:

16. janice6

janice6

The culture of violence at it again.

17. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 L T G

Understand...especially years ago...
    Sadly...We still live in the "Yes we can" entitled Obama / mind-set era...thats going to take time to clean up....

But...You been very lucky...all it takes is.. *One with a gun looking for... (check this out) street - cred to cap your dog...wont know who did it...where the shots came from and no one would be arrested..... (they are always in Packs / groups and wont tell on each other)

18. Dave514

Dave514

Definitely looked like savage #1 dropped her while trying to pick her up to throw her in the pool. The fact he then went in with her, I gather he thought he was being funny. But since he was a savage among a pack of savages, the empathy was non existent and he was just doing what savages do. Savages should only be handled one way.

19. ChuteTheMall

To safely get the music turned down at a party like that, one should have a certain degree of mad skillz, and a suppressed Ruger 10/22 from a safe distance.

20. F14A

F14A

I sure hope this "investigation" is properly concluded..

A death sentence works for me.