close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

ejector in new glock model 21

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by mcole, Jan 28, 2005.

1. mcole

mcole

on the new g 21 i just bought, i notice the ejector is angled at a say, 35 degree angle into the breech of the pistol. the pistol box was factory sealed when i picked in up. the ejector doesn't interfer with the magazine and seems to feed and extract/eject ok, but don't believe i've seen a angled ejector before. my other glock, a second generation mod. 22, has a straight ejector. i this a normal ejector on the new 21? thanks for any infor. mcole

2. ColoradoGlocker

ColoradoGlocker Former Member

3. mcole

mcole

ejector, not extractor. mcole

4. domzilla9

domzilla9 Phone Flinger

mcole,

The ejector that you're looking at has a lightning bolt shape? Yes, that is the new style ejector for the 10mm/45acp trigger housing. I bought a spare receiver parts kit for my 2nd G21 from Glock Meister and swapped out the trigger housing with the straight ejector for the trigger housing with angled lightning bolt shaped ejector. With a 20 or 21lbs spring, my G21 had some pretty lazy ejection with practice loads. Now ejection is much more positive with practice loads and the heavy spring set up.

5. ColoradoGlocker

ColoradoGlocker Former Member

6. mcole

mcole

thanks for the info all; assumed it was ok, pistol functions fine just hadn't seen a ejector like that before. "lighting bolt" is a good and accurate description. again thanks, mcole