Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into purchasing through Ed's GSSF program in the near future. What do I need to have ready prior to calling... except my credit card of course?

Thanks,
Mike
Oregon

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
Ed's needs a copy of the FFL's license to be faxed unless it's already on file with them, but a recent post said Ed's contacted their FFL and took care of that. Hope your range is more reasonable than mine ($50 for taking delivery plus $35 for the DROS filing).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ed's needs a copy of the FFL's license to be faxed unless it's already on file with them, but a recent post said Ed's contacted their FFL and took care of that. Hope your range is more reasonable than mine ($50 plus $35 for the DROS filing).

Anything else i need ready in addition to a copy of the FFL? The range is $15 for members plus $10 for state background check (OR).

·
Registered
714 Posts
If I recall, they may want a copy of your GSSF card and/or driver's license for the file. If your FFL is on file, even better. They ship out for $12 priority mail to the FFL.

Anything else i need ready in addition to a copy of the FFL? The range is $15 for members plus $10 for state background check (OR).

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
Good deal, I wish I had a place like that around here.

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
I don't know of anything else. Call Ed's and they'll tell you if you are set. Greedy [email protected]$%#^ at my range -- why did you have to tell me? :supergrin: I'm going to assume that your annual membership dues are outrageous and that's why.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't know of anything else. Call Ed's and they'll tell you if you are set. Greedy [email protected]$%#^ at my range -- why did you have to tell me? :supergrin: I'm going to assume that your annual membership dues are outrageous and that's why.
Range dues are $74, with workbond of 12 hours completed annually. They charge $30 for non members, but at this time they can only accept transfers in, not send them out. They just got the FFL back in July/August.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I know Ed's will sell at the GSSF discount for those who sign up for the GSSF through them, but what if you just signed up for the GSSF directly and do not yet have the card, but can provide proof of purchase?

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
You will need to fax your gssf renewal card, your drivers license (I think), and they will ask for the contact info for your local FFL. If your FFL info is not on file, they will contact them so that it can be sent over for their records. Shipping is fedex $15. Don't forget to add sights as the price for installed sights is hard to beat.

Ed's provides excellent service.

Congrats in advance on your soon to be yours new Glock!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I order a lot of guns for LEO's from ed's and I always get them the next morning. they are great to work with.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Ive purchased 2 Glocks through Ed's with my GSSF discount. They have always been great to work with and I plan to make many more purchases through them in the future.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Looking to purchase a Gen4 G23 here in the near future. I was thinking of ordering through Ed's based on all of the positive reviews I have read on GlockTalk.

That said, does anyone know if they are they selling Gen 4 G23's through their program yet?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts