close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

editing your profile

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by Rondog, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Rondog

Rondog

first things first. iam computer challenged old guy dont crack up i was attempting to edit my profile and it said you dont permission i have been on gt a while and have done nothing wrong that i know of can someone give me the elementary version of what to do. i want to take my dob out

2. DJ Niner

DJ Niner Moderator

You should be able to just click on the "User CP" button, next the red Donations button near the top of the page, then click "Edit Profile" on the next page. When the profile page comes up, go down to the birthdate boxes and use the arrows to change them to the blank choices in one, two, or all three areas. The click the button near the bottom of the page to save/submit changes.

If it is telling you you don't have permission to edit your profile, maybe you are not logged-in properly. If you are on a different computer, or your old computer has a minor glitch in the cookies file, then Glock Talk's software might not recognize you.

When you first get to Glock Talk, look at the top of the main page. Does it say "Welcome, (your name), you last visited on (date/time)"? Or does it have a couple blank boxes for you to enter your screen name and password? If you see the blank boxes, then Glock Talk's software doesn't remember who you are, and you'll have to tell it by logging-in. After you are properly logged-in, you should be able to edit your profile.

If you have any more problems, just let us know.