close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Edged Weapons & Related Items

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by brownie, Jan 24, 2003.

1. brownie

brownie QuickKill Instr

Second listing for this item.

Bagwell Hells Belle fighting Bowie thats 10 1/2" 5160 forged steel with Blackwood coffin handle that looks black but in sunlight has a dark chocolate hue to it. The wood looks like it has a depth to it. Very pretty in the sunlight and again loks dark black otherwise. The clip on the clip pointed blade is sharpened as are all Belles.

This knife comes with the Bagwell marked sheath he made at the same time to fit this knife. It's black leather with the "button" on the sheath so it can be tucked into your pants and won't slip through to your shoes.

My damascus Belle will be shipped in about one month from his new Texas forge he has setup since moving. The new one will be the first knife off the newe forge and the first damascus as well of course.

He was originally going to do the mammoth ivory coffin handle with the ivory I sent him but the piece isn't big enough to work with, even though it was 8 pounds of ivory off the tusk.

These knives are a two year wait or longer right now. The 5160 steel Belles are going 1050-1100.00 if ordered today. I paid 950.00 two years ago for this one which was ordered 4 years ago. I'll take the 950.00 I paid for it.

This knife has sat in a knife rug since new. It has not seen daylight and been kept soaking in oil as well. New condition on the sheath and knife as it came from Bill Bagwell. Not a scratch anywhere.

950.00--------I'll pay shipping to you.

Brownie

2. Bruz

Bruz

Can you post a pic?