Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Rule #1 of baseball: wear your cap straight.
Yeah....I know I'm uptight about it but man, I can't stand the backward baseball hat. The guy is talking and I'll I see is the hat. Backward hat + tats = Subaru WRX.

Maybe it is because I have four daughters the dating or marrying age. My ****** alarm is very sensitive. That guy is tripping it big time, no disrespect to his service.

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
Yeah....I know I'm uptight about it but man, I can't stand the backward baseball hat. The guy is talking and I'll I see is the hat. Backward hat + tats = Subaru WRX.

Maybe it is because I have four daughters the dating or marrying age. My ****** alarm is very sensitive. That guy is tripping it big time, no disrespect to his service.
I'm young and hip yet I only wear my cap backwards in one instance, and that's on a scoped rifle at the range, especially when dialing in.

Had the brim hit the adjustment dial once sighting in my ultralight .30-06 and had to spend another dozen rounds getting it where I wanted it. Never again.

Reactions: -JCN- and HALO51

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
I'm young and hip yet I only wear my cap backwards in one instance, and that's on a scoped rifle at the range, especially when dialing in.

Had the brim hit the adjustment dial once sighting in my ultralight .30-06 and had to spend another dozen rounds getting it where I wanted it. Never again.
I'm with you. Full disclosure- I wear one backwards as a sweatband when I'm at the gym. My wife came into the gym on the way home and saw me doing that. I still haven't heard the end of it because she knows I bust people for doing that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts