Glock Talk banner
41 - 60 of 82 Posts
Just added a built this June 2012 Nighthawk Falcon in black Nitride to the stable today. I will say, that while I'm not sold on NH as much these days as I was in their early days, this one is built extremely well. Shoots lights out too. :cool:

Just added a built this June 2012 Nighthawk Falcon in black Nitride to the stable today. I will say, that while I'm not sold on NH as much these days as I was in their early days, this one is built extremely well. Shoots lights out too. :cool:

Now see crap like this is not conducive to my plan to not buy more semi custom 1911s :rofl: Stop it already!

:dunno:Sorry man...................NOT! :tongueout:

:rofl:
We should require warnings on posts with pics of 1911s, something along the line of

"Warning, pictures attached that may influence you to spend way too much money on a 1911 that you know you really do not need anyways. Proceed at you own risk and don't cry & moan if you drop $2500 or more on a gun that only holds 9 rounds"

Should be a federal law, I am contacting the Big O to see if I can get it passed.....

We should require warnings on posts with pics of 1911s, something along the line of

"Warning, pictures attached that may influence you to spend way too much money on a 1911 that you know you really do not need anyways. Proceed at you own risk and don't cry & moan if you drop $2500 or more on a gun that only holds 9 rounds"

Should be a federal law, I am contacting the Big O to see if I can get it passed.....
yep...:rofl:

:wow: What the hell are YOU talking about?!?! YOU'VE cost us hundreds of thousands of dollars!!!

Yeah no doubt, I wonder about the possibilities of a class action lawsuit based on his evil tempting of us with his pics.......

....I mean we could split his stuff up pretty evenly I think. We could leave him a Taurus 1911 (gold bling and all) so he would not be defenseless.

And since the lawsuit is my ideal I get dibs on the carpet......:supergrin:

Yeah no doubt, I wonder about the possibilities of a class action lawsuit based on his evil tempting of us with his pics.......

....I mean we could split his stuff up pretty evenly I think. We could leave him a Taurus 1911 (gold bling and all) so he would not be defenseless.

I love it!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Summitch has cost me plenty for sure.

:rofl: :rofl:

What are you laughing about Brian? He's serious. My lawyer talked to his lawyer today and I think you owe us some money man. I'll be willing to settle out of court for my pick of you collection though. :supergrin:

What are you laughing about Brian? He's serious. My lawyer talked to his lawyer today and I think you owe us some money man. I'll be willing to settle out of court for my pick of you collection though. :supergrin:

Correct sir! And because I am just that kind of guy I will take guns other than 1911s named in the lawsuit as compensation......I mean I would not want to be the guy who took all you 1911s....

I will settle for all the Walthers and the Colt revolvers.......and a couple of Papa Johns large pizzas......and a hooker....not a nasty cheap one like I pick up when I tell the wife "I am going to the auto parts store" either but one of those fancy ones that comes to your house and all.....:supergrin:

Nighthawk is a shadow of what it used to be, personally, I'm not a fan when there are several others to consider. .
I'm not too sure of that. I spoke to a NHC rep recently and they said all of their parts are now forged, no castings. On par with WC bulletproof parts. Also, their standard BN treatment (not coating) is better than anything Wilson or Brown offers. If you want any color other than Black, they still use Permakote though.

Wilson as of lately is disappointing with all the price increases to ME, you're just better off going full custom for $3-4K+. That being said, Wilson Combat is the best in terms of building you anything you want and using parts THEY make including their own frames. Nighthawk is a shadow of what it used to be, personally, I'm not a fan when there are several others to consider. Browns are pretty and well made, have a friend that has 20K through his in the last couple years. Baer is still the best deal going on this "tier" of 1911s but you're not gonna get much bling, if you're a shooter then you won't care.
Joe just bought a new Nighthawk and I'm looking forward to his opinion. I will say some of the new Nighthawks at my shop feel pretty good.

Maybe they're bouncing back. :dunno:

I'm not too sure of that. I spoke to a NHC rep recently and they said all of their parts are now forged, no castings. On par with WC bulletproof parts. Also, their standard BN treatment (not coating) is better than anything Wilson or Brown offers. If you want any color other than Black, they still use Permakote though.
Yeah they're full of it. Look up them using Kimber ambi safeties and guys sending them back and NH's CS giving them hell saying they won't warranty them. They knew if they wanted a strong ambi they'd have to buy them from Wilson. It's good that they started using melonite or whatever but their other coatings had issues. The biggest problem I have is that they are on remsport frame and slides. Nothing wrong with them but I'm not paying $3k for one when I can have either a DW (cheaper) or a Wilson or Brown. Whom, make their own stuff including their own frame and slides. Nighthawk merely buys stuff and rebadges it so I'm not impressed for that kind of money when Baer, Brown, GC, and Wilson are the competition. YMMV.

41 - 60 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.