close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Eating Routines?

Discussion in 'Food Forum' started by XD40FAN, Jan 24, 2005.

1. XD40FAN

XD40FAN

Anyone else eat the same thing everyday for breakfast? Lunch? Dinner? All three??!!

Breakfast is almost always a 50/50 mix of oatmeal and Cream of Wheat.

Lunch is PB&J on wheat, banana, water or soda. Or a hamburger a couple of times a week.

Dinner is either pot roast with potatoes, carrots, onions or BBQ chicken or pork.

Eating during the weekend is a free for all. Pizza, muffins, steaks, ribs, sandwiches, salads, whatever sound good.

Anyone else have a "standardized" menu?

2. OkieGal

OkieGal

I eat the same thing for breakfast almost every day: pancakes made with whole-grain flour and five-grain cereal, topped with sugar-free raspberry jam, and a bowl of fat-free cottage cheese with fruit.

About food routines, though, my DH has a different routine -- he has to eat things on his plate in a certain order. Veggies first, bread second, etc. Meat is always last. Yes, he's a little obsessive. ;)

3. Mild Bill

Mild Bill Millennium Member

Mixing Oatmeal with the Cream of Wheat.... Hmmmm....
    Did I get that right?

I'm gonna try it...

;c

4. Butterfly

Butterfly

My sister drops my niece off in the mornings and I have to take her to school. I refuse to take her to school without giving her breakfast even though she gets free breakfast at school. My niece eats the same thing for breakfast every morning Monday thru Friday. She eats two hash browns, five slices of bacon, a bowel of cantaloupe, a glass of milk, and a glass of orange juice. She freaks if I even suggest fixing her something different. I don’t know how she eats so much and stays as skinny as she does but at the rate she’s going she’s going to have a heart attack by the time she’s 12.

5. Squid.HM2

Squid.HM2

yes and im sick of the same thing everyday, but i don't pay for it so if its free its for me

6. XD40FAN

XD40FAN

Its great. Just make sure they are both the 1 minute kind so they cook at the same rate.

7. damwife

damwife weeee!

I have honey nut cheerios every morning, no regular for lunch and I plan at least 2 weeks worth of dinners so we know what we are having and I have a shopping list. I try not to have the same thing all week, or the same thing on the same day of each week.