Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Native Mainiac
23,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody doing anything to celebrate Earth Day? I didn't know it was still a thing.

It's too windy here today to burn anything outside, but may chop up some of the brush piles I have been picking away at for the past couple weeks.

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
Going to walk in some virgin hardwood forest to a creek where I can find some fresh artifacts after this last rain. It’s prettier there than any park in GA. Going to be thankful that the last 6 generations of my family didn’t cut it. As my great granddaddy who owned a logging/sawmilling operation told my father back in the 1960’s “never cut the hardwood bottoms, the critters need a place to live.”

IF my new snake chaps come in, I might walk some of the little clear cut. Got the crew to leave an ungodly fuel load on the ground. Going to replant in longleaf and want that first burn to be HOT to kill of competition seedlings (gums and loblolly).

Going to hold my head up high and be proud that I own some acreage on EARTH. I have a profound appreciation for it and will spend my life being a good steward of it.

·
NRA Life Member
66,554 Posts
I'm going to change the oil in my motorcycle, then dump the used oil in the ditch by my house.

·
Mentally Frozen
28,577 Posts
I'm releasing as much methane as possible.

·
Registered
13,262 Posts
I wonder if Hillary celebrates Mars day?
From mars.jpg

Reactions: flyover

·
Mentally Frozen
28,577 Posts

·
Registered
21,753 Posts
I went outside and peed!

Reactions: FullClip

·
Horselover Fat
35,018 Posts
Gonna pinch a large, organic log and deposit in their honor.

·
Director of civil unrest
10,294 Posts
Gonna fire up the burn barrel just for today. I think I'll burn all the plastics from my garbage. Gonna pay back all the A-hole hillbillies around here that do it all the time and stink up the neighborhood!

·
Registered
8,105 Posts
We should call it Ira Einhorn day for killing his girlfriend and storing her in a big foot locker!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts