GlockTalk Forum banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
With social distancing etc., I too went to vote early so as not to get stuck in a long line. Went smoothly.

Bob

·
Registered
9,044 Posts
I went in early October, no wait. I applied for absentee ballots, so mine were completed when I arrived. I just didn't trust the USPS so I went to our early polling station to hand deliver them.

My brother tried to go this week, and it was an hour wait. I guess as we get closer and closer to Election Day, the traffic gets higher and higher.

·
Registered
19,129 Posts
I voted earl a little over a week ago. I was visiting with our County Clerk and she said a friend of hers works in Sedgwick county, that's the Wichita area for our non Kansas friends. They had been seeing on average of around 500 early voters per day in her area of the county.

Reactions: mdlott

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
voted tuesday very quick! the thing that took the longest was deciding between Trump and biden!:waving:

·
Registered
874 Posts
I have done that in the past too, but this time the Dems are pulling out all the stops to steal this election and I don't put anything past them.

Thank you sweetie. I'll be wearing my "Trump 2020" tank top.
I am working early voting in my county. If someone comes in to vote wearing a hat or shirt or mask that says Trump or Biden, they are asked to remove it. That is considered "electioneering", or trying to influence someone's vote. That is a Class C Misdemeanor in Texas. We have had to ask numerous people to remove things with Trump on it, but not ONE person has come in with anything saying Biden on it.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Me and Mrs. DMAR did the in-person early voting thing today. Went nice and smooth.

We were considering voting for Biden, but then we remembered that we don’t need a super corrupt, super woke, morally bankrupt, lying, early-onset Alzheimer’s patient leading the free world... MAGA

·
The underscore is silent
5,230 Posts
I drive by an early voting location on the way to work. The lines were impressive until the weather changed and I dropped in and cast my vote.

In the past we were allowed to early vote at more locations, but they were smaller. This time there are fewer locations but more voting stations.

The lines looked long and I hope that encouraged more people to vote...they moved fast though.

·
It ain't over
8,036 Posts
Why is everyone voting early? What am I missing out on?
I dont remember early voting ever being this big of a thing
The CFBI (Criminal FBI) has had Hunter Biden's lap top since last December. Knowing the criminal nature of our 'Top Law Enforcement Agency', I think it's possible that the content of the lap top was made known to Dim higher-ups. Thus the push by dims to allow early voting. Get the Dim votes cast before the truth is known by the general public.

I know, I know, there are good people in the FBI - many of them. But not one of them spoke out against Comey or Strzok, or Paige, or McCabe, etc. You'd think one of them would have become a whistle blower in the interest of truth. But no - not a single one. Who knows what else the CFBI is involved with?

81 - 90 of 90 Posts