GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,089 Posts
How are "they" going to steal your vote? I have early voted the last couple of elections and it works just like it does on the official day.
I have done that in the past too, but this time the Dems are pulling out all the stops to steal this election and I don't put anything past them.

If I was in line with you, I would chat you up. Ain't skeered. ;)
Thank you sweetie. I'll be wearing my "Trump 2020" tank top.

Reactions: G19Tony

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
My wife and I voted early in person on the 17th. We were in line for 2 & 3/4 hours. One of the volunteers at the voting station kept coming out and screaming at people to social distance and wear their masks or he would shut the polling place down. The majority of people in line dared him to try and told him to take a hike.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
B
I have done that in the past too, but this time the Dems are pulling out all the stops to steal this election and I don't put anything past them.

Thank you sweetie. I'll be wearing my "Trump 2020" tank top.
You said "they" going to steal your vote. How?

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,089 Posts
B

You said "they" going to steal your vote. How?
I don't know, ask the Dems. Throw it in the garbage maybe, like all those ballots they are finding.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Wife and I voted yesterday morning . The early voting location opens at 8 am and we got there at 7 . Five people ahead of us . By the time the doors opened there were about 40 people in line and more cars pulling into the lot . There have been long lines since the first day . I'm hoping this is a good sign . The ballot here also has Mayor , Council , Senator , Judge , and various Constitutional Amendments .

·
Anti-Federalist
17,709 Posts
Why is everyone voting early? What am I missing out on?
I dont remember early voting ever being this big of a thing
I did it to avoid the line of last minute Sallies rushing to the polls.

Reactions: RPK Clone

·
Registered
6,222 Posts
A fourth of Florida voters have already mailed or dropped off their ballots. So on election night, you should be seeing rapid publication of what's happening in Florida.

I checked online and mine has been accepted.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
I did it to avoid the line of last minute Sallies rushing to the polls.
I think I will do the same. I'm going down on monday. I just don't ever remember early voting being as popular as it is this time. Maybe I just never noticed.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
We voted early to avoid the possibility of long lines. Plus, I have a medical procedure scheduled for the last of Oct. I did not want the possibility of not voting due to possible quarantine issue. Doubt that will happen, but you never know.
Why is everyone voting early? What am I missing out on?
I dont remember early voting ever being this big of a thing

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
i voted on first day
122533341_10159578815539369_2807766096862616690_o.jpg

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
I swung by my early voting place today around 1 pm. the line was unbelievable. It would have taken hours to get through it.
I guess I'll just take my chances on election day at my regular polling place.

Reactions: Slackinoff

·
Bathed in lavender and gasoline
3,960 Posts
I swung by my early voting place today around 1 pm. the line was unbelievable. It would have taken hours to get through it.
I guess I'll just take my chances on election day at my regular polling place.
Dang! I went on Friday and was the only one there.

Reactions: RPK Clone

·
Registered
406 Posts
I voted early. The lines weren’t to long.

I work and I am not a republican.

Reactions: Featherweight
41 - 60 of 90 Posts