Eagle Creek Staff

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by glockess56, Jun 24, 2007.

1. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

I want to thank the staff, ROs, GSSF and the many participants for hosting, once again, a great match. I always look forward to the Indy match, and thanks for a great time and match. The ROs are always polite, know their stuff and the staff/ROs are always willing to help and give one confidence. They have done that since my very first Indy match in 2004 and it keeps me coming back. Keep up the great work and thanks again!

2. FESTUS

FESTUS Guest

Amen and well put....Steve and ET Al...thanks soooo much:thumbsup:

3. GLW

GLW

Just wanted to add my thanks to the great team in Indy. Even working under less than ideal conditions with the wet weather, everyone I came in contact with was smiling and friendly. Always one of my favorite matches of the season. Looking forward to next year! Thanks again. GW

4. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

I enjoy traveling back to the Indie match each year. As usual the RO's show a genuine interest and appreciation for each competitor. To all of the Eagle Creek Staff, "We appreciate you, too"

Thanks for the efforts you have shown to the GSSF competitors in the past, present and hopefully future.

See again next year!!
    Bobby Carver

5. epsylum

epsylum Guest

As a GSSF RO and Eagle Creek employee, thank you too.

:thumbsup: