Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Urban *******
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else sit around checking UPS tracking periodically as their new gun inches across the country?

Mine is headed this way from Las Vegas (K-Var) and left Commerce City, CO a couple days ago. Headed for my local FFL. It is a Saiga 12 with a couple goodies.

More goodies for the conversion coming from another source too.

How can I focus on anything else???? Anyone else find themselves in a similiar mindset sometimes?

·
Monkeyboy
6,286 Posts
Can't eat, can't sleep, can't pee, can't poop........

·
Registered
249 Posts
I also am in the same boat. I have a spikes tactical mid length complete ar15 on the way that I have been waiting for for a long time (long story and has nothing to do with spikes tactical). It's en route to nj from Florida and will be here Tuesday. I'm hoping that it gets here Monday so I keep checking to see if theres any change.

·
↓ hog hunter ↓
9,402 Posts
No. I gave up on that when a gun was on it's way to a Big Box FFL in Aurora, CO and at the last minute was routed to a FFL with the same name in Aurora, IL.

Okay, mistakes happen. But often you'll see your package bounce around the region with no rhyme or reason. Sure, there is a rational reason for it, but it's frustrating none the less.

Have fun with your new toy.

·
alegacy of fear
653 Posts
I used to do that with everything I ordered then I started the habit of just making sure it shipped and then waiting for it to surprise me on it's arrival so I'm more like a kid on Christmas morning.

·
Urban *******
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, well UPS has their hub in Louisville, so everything seems to happen fast for deliveries (nice!). So even though it says it'll be here Weds, with it looking like it will hit louisville tonight, I may be able to pick it up tomorrow.

Simply can't wait. Never owned a shotgun before. (and just three weeks ago, I was telling my 8 year old I wasn't planning on getting another gun for awhile.)

This is about what it is going to look like when I'm done..

·
Gen4 BETATester
5,297 Posts
I am that way with everthing I order... I check like ever 30mins lol X_X I am even been bad enough to setup my browser window to refresh lol ever 15mins lol.

·
Federal Member
29,495 Posts
Yeah, well UPS has their hub in Louisville, so everything seems to happen fast for deliveries (nice!). So even though it says it'll be here Weds, with it looking like it will hit louisville tonight, I may be able to pick it up tomorrow.

Simply can't wait. Never owned a shotgun before. (and just three weeks ago, I was telling my 8 year old I wasn't planning on getting another gun for awhile.)

This is about what it is going to look like when I'm done..
Make it look like this instead.

:supergrin:

·
Urban *******
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts