EAA Witness in .45acp I really like this gun

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Stinger260, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Stinger260

Stinger260

I picked one of these up at a auction about a year ago. When I bought the gun I didn't know much about EAA and had never shot one. I brought the gun home put it in the safe and kind of forgot about it.

I recently started taking the gun to the range with me and I really enjoy shooting it. I really like the way the gun fits in my hand. The stock rubber grips are great as well as the stock sites. I Paid under $400.00 for the gun in like new condition and think its a great all steel gun for the money.

Ddoes anybody else on here shoot these on a regular bases? Any problems with them? I am thinking about trying to pick one up in 9mm.

2. Free Radical

Free Radical Miembro Antiguo CLM

I have a Baby Eagle in .45ACP. It is essentially the same gun. Both use parts made by Tangfolio under license from CZ. Both are CZ clones. No wonder you like the way it feels. CZ ergonomics are famous. My Baby Eagle might just be the best hand gun, dollar for dollar, that I own. It's a rock solid performer. Accurate and reliable. I've had my eye out for another one for a long time.

3. CBennett

CBennett

ive been looking at one of the eaa compact clones for a while now for CC..just never could convince myself to do it.

4. Bruce M

Bruce M

Didn't Springfield market these for a while also?

5. AC498

AC498

They're great guns. Somebody finally made a gun for people who don't have gorilla sized hands. Congrats!