close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

E2e for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Maiden71, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Maiden71

Maiden71 Metal Member

For sale. LNIB E2e $55 shipped via Paypal only. In Mint condition with box and all paperwork included. HA finish. Used a total of 15 minutes and still has original bulb and batteries. Has sat in a drawer ever since I got my L4 two months ago.

2. Maiden71

Maiden71 Metal Member

Wow still no bites yet. These thing's sure were easier to sell before the L4's came out.

3. kw

kw

I'll bite.
    Why PayPal only?
    Are you interested in any kind of trade?
    Where is Bedrock, S.C?

4. Maiden71

Maiden71 Metal Member

There is no Bedrock that I know of it just goes along with my Fred Flinstone avatar. I actually live just outside of Columbia. Where in SC are you? I don't have to do Paypal if I sell locally but prefer it when selling long distance as it's easy. What kind of trades?

5. kw

kw

I didn't think there was a Bedrock. That was my way of asking where you were. I am in Abbeville. A little bitty town about an hour and a half north-west of you.
    I don't do PayPal because of their policy on firearms and related articles.
    I don't have anything in mind as far as trades. I was just wondering if you were looking for anything in particular. I think I would like the E2 but $55 is more than I am willing to pay for a flashlight even if it is a SureFire.

6. cobb

cobb 1911 tainted

7. Maiden71

Maiden71 Metal Member

Yes I know all about Abbeville as that is a major crew change point on the railroad I work for and I know many people from there. I've been there a few times.

8. LaserMax30

LaserMax30 Guest

Is this the black or silver ??

Pic ??

9. Maiden71

Maiden71 Metal Member

It was HA but it is sold.

10. cobb

cobb 1911 tainted

11. Maiden71

Maiden71 Metal Member

And shipped as of Friday afternoon. Also Cobb I forgot to check and see if the batteries were still in it or not before I shipped it out. I can't remember if I took them out or not when I put in in the drawer. I might have as storing the light and not using it for a while with batteries in it is a little risky as far as battery leakage goes I believe. I'm hoping they are but if not I apologize as I usually send them with the batteries still in them so that you can light it up right away. If they aren't Surefire sells them dirt cheap at there website www.surefire.com or you can get them at Wal-Mart etc. for a bit more. Either way I think you'll be happy with it and the shape it's in. I'm very nitpicky so when I say Mint condition that is what I mean. ;)

12. cobb

cobb 1911 tainted

That's O.K. about the batteries, I know you will make it good if they aren't with the flashlight.

13. Maiden71

Maiden71 Metal Member

I've looked around and see no used lithium's anywhere so they probably are in it. I think I used it once when the power went out and the wife needed a light to use.

14. Drjones

Drjones

If I may nitpick;

I do not believe that lithiums are prone to leakage anywhere near as much as we are used to with alkalines.

Also; how do you like your L4? I've got one on the way to me.

Is it really THAT bright?

I got an Arc LSL and was very disappointed with its brightness, as it is only slightly brighter than my Inova X5T. :(

15. Maiden71

Maiden71 Metal Member

I love my L4 and that is the reason the E2e finally went bye bye. Yes it's very white and very bright but as you know you're now playing the Luxeon lottery so hopefully you'll get as lucky as I did with mine. As far as Lithium's leaking all I know is a few of the product's I've bought that came with Lithium batteries warned about leakage but I've only had it actually happen with some Duracell AA's. ;)

16. striderglock

striderglock HVACR

You do play the lottery with luxeon led's. I too was lucky and got a very good L4 from SF, decided to sell my E2e after handling the L4 for three minutes! I love my L4, very white and bright, with the clickie tailcap and step down regulation it's awesome. The only light that could possibly replace my L4 for EDC is a 9v luxeon setup.

17. Drjones

Drjones

I can't wait for the L6. :cool:

18. striderglock

striderglock HVACR

Do you have any info on it?

19. Drjones

Drjones

Not really.

I came across this which has some great pics: http://www.equipped.com/shot_show_2003_lights.htm

There is also a BEAUTIFUL and VERY tempting pic in the 2003 SF catalog.

SF does not talk about products before they are released, and unfortunately they are very good at keeping their pieholes shut. :(

Do a search on CPF and you can see the catalog pic I'm talking about.

I've been able to glean that I believe the L6 is going to be a replacement for the P90/91 lamp assembly. It is meant to fit a 3-cell SF, and will likely be an excellent blinding tool for self-defense. I personally don't consider the 2-cells quite bright enough for my tastes, but I'm partial to overkill. :)

I can't wait!!!