close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by W.T.D.D., Mar 2, 2004.

1. W.T.D.D.

W.T.D.D.

Sir,
    I have tried to e-mail you about 6 times but no reply.

who 10-24-2002 0

The above member is not active and has not posted for over a year. I use this user name on several different hunting sites and would like to keep this user name here.
    I am using W.T.D.D. right now in order to contact you and to post some ???? while I was waiting to receive a reply on this request.
    My request is that this inactive user name be removed and that I be allowed to use it. I am a very active member on other hunting sites and plan on being one here. Just like to keep things the same.
    Thank you and look forward to your reply.
    Rick

2. W.T.D.D.

W.T.D.D.

What does it take to get a answer? A simple no or yes will do.
    I dont mean to cause any problem but it would be nice to get some kind of answer.
    Thanks,
    Rick

3. W.T.D.D.

W.T.D.D.

4. W.T.D.D.

W.T.D.D.

5. W.T.D.D.

W.T.D.D.

6. W.T.D.D.

W.T.D.D.

7. Eddie C.

Eddie C. Administrator Moderator CLM

W.T.T.D., Maybe I can help you. Eric doesn't delete users names because there is no proof that users don't come on the site just because they have no posts. I myself have talked to several members who have no posts at all. They come on all the time and lurk, read, look at the want ads, etc. I have talked to them via PM's and emails. We have had many requests recently for Eric to delete names of members who are inactive from our active members who would like to use the names of the inactive. I think this is the reason that it's not done. There isn't anyway to tell who is active and who isn't from looking at the posting numbers. I hope that helps. Have a good day. I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner or I would have answered you. Eddie C.

8. W.T.D.D.

W.T.D.D.

Eddie,
    Thank You very much. I had tried e-mail X6 and this post trying to get a answer. I can see the reason behind this and I will just have to live with it.
    ?, Is there any way to contact this person from the Front Office? This person does not list a e-mail or I would try myself. If they are not active at this point what would the Front Office stand be?
    Again Thanks, I started to think that no one wanted to talk about this.
    Rick

9. Eddie C.

Rick, there would be no way for me to contact them. I have the same means as you do at your disposal. If you can't email or PM them neither can I.

If the person decides not to accept emails or PM's and misbehaves badly, then our only alternative is for Eric to ban them. That's why it's always best for users to have some way for us, as Moderators and Administrators to get ahold of them, should the need arise.

I am sorry about that. The only thing you could do is keep an eye out for them and see if they eventually do post, and catch them that way.

Take care, Eddie C.

10. W.T.D.D.

W.T.D.D.

No problem, just looking at the options. Well It is good meeting you and I hope that I do not become a bother with all my questions about shooting and working on a glock 17.
    Thanks again,
    Rick

11. Eddie C.

No problem Rick, you could never be a bother. Remember, the only foolish question is the one you don't ask. We are all learning something everyday. It's great to have you here. Enjoy the site and if you need anything, give me a shout.

Eddie C.

12. duckslayer79

duckslayer79

Eddie Anyone ever tell you that your a smart guy.;)

Rick,

Welcome. Sit back and have a ;c on me.;f

Take Care
    "duck"