close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

DVD: X-men. PC Games: Max Payne 2 & Enter The Matrix (with BradyGames strategy guide)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Wadely, Jan 13, 2004.

1. Wadely

Wadely not a member

DVD:

X-Men - $12/shipped - sale pending

PC Games:

Max Payne 2 Complete. Original box, manual. Almost like brand new condition. Same gameplay style as the first, but better! My favorite game of 2003. - $20/shipped - SOLD

Enter The Matrix game and BradyGames Official Strategy Guide. I have the manual and all packaging for the game (box, inner box for the four CDs, etc.). Also, have a copy of the Atari & Brady Games "Enter The Matrix Official Strategy Guide". Nice guide, all glossy color pages. $20/shipped for the pair or $15 for the game and $8 for the guide if seperated

Prices are SHIPPED to the lower 48 states; USPS (either 1st Class or Priority) with delivery confirmation.

I'm looking for a copy of Deus Ex: Invisible War for the PC.

Other than (or in addition to) that, I will accept PayPal funds (NOT from a credit card), Money Order or a Personal Check (if you will let me delay shipping until funds clear, which is usually about a week).

I've dealt with many people on GlockTalk who should be more than happy to vouch for me. Also have all positive feedback on ebay as Wadely2000.

Email me or PM me if interested.

2. Wadely

Wadely not a member

X-Men DVD is sold, pending funds

3. Wadely

Wadely not a member

Max Payne 2 sold.