Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have searched up and down, hope you guys can help I am looking for a duty holster for my G23 that has a Glock tactical light on it.

·
Registered
20,951 Posts
I looked on the safariland website and you can get the 6280 for the 23 that will accomidate several different lights (ie. streamlight, surefire etc).

http://www.safariland.com/product.aspx?pid=6280

scroll down to the fit chart at the bottom.

·
No Infidels!
8,794 Posts
The 6280 would really be the only viable option. If you a Surefire or TLR-1, you could also look at hte 6360 (which smokes the 6280 IMO).

·
Registered
262 Posts
+1 6280..... thats what I used for my G23 combo on duty...... get it in the syntac finish though... its a lot more durable that way.

·
Registered
981 Posts
I just have to chime in on the 6360. I hate it with a passion. I much prefer the 6280.

·
Daddy X2
4,563 Posts
+1

the 6360 is a large improvement over the 6280. I just got one, very pleased with it.
I agree. It is a better holster.

·
Registered
981 Posts
I hate how low it rides on the belt. When I sit in the car the holster rides so low it gets hung up on the seat belt attachment and it pushes against the seat hence pushing it upwards.

It is also not made for the G23 which is our issue gun (with no options). Since we carry a g23 in a holster made for a larger gun the void in the bottom of the holster gets stuck on the seat belt attachment also.

I had the 070 before and much prefer it.

·
No Infidels!
8,794 Posts
I hate how low it rides on the belt. When I sit in the car the holster rides so low it gets hung up on the seat belt attachment and it pushes against the seat hence pushing it upwards.

It is also not made for the G23 which is our issue gun (with no options). Since we carry a g23 in a holster made for a larger gun the void in the bottom of the holster gets stuck on the seat belt attachment also.

I had the 070 before and much prefer it.
The version for the gun with a light attached is actually made specifically for the 19/23. The fit code is 2832 versus 832 for the 17/22. I have carried my G23 with a Surefire (first x200, now x300) in the 6360 for the 17/22 since right about the time they came out without issue. To each his own, I guess.

·
No Infidels!
8,794 Posts
Have they made a 6360 for a g23 without the light yet?
Not showing up on the Will-Fit guide yet. Same size code is listed for 17/22 and 19/23 (83).

·
Registered
109 Posts
Another +1 for the 6360! I just upgraded to it from the 6280 and i love it! The retention device is superb and it fits my 22/TLR-1 like a glove!!!! I highly recommend it to anyone!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts